The First 15: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Posted: October 20, 2010
The First 15: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
You better believe it when you see the first 15 minutes of fighting gameplay for Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

• SoulxMaverick

X Play despises anime games so this one is not getting a review. If you played the first one they took away a lot of the good combat aspects but regardless this is still a good game

Posted: October 25, 2010 12:26 PM
    SoulxMaverick
  • Tylerr

Whens xplay going to review this?

Posted: October 25, 2010 7:19 AM
    Tylerr
  • WarÐeity

CyberConnect2 makes the best anime games.

Posted: October 22, 2010 2:13 PM
    War%c3%90eity
  • Wowhee

Absolutely amazing Game !!! Im Glad the Naruto Game devs are putting serious effort into these new titles it will definitely pay off

Posted: October 21, 2010 1:29 PM
  • Rmoney777

not a fan, but the game cought my attention i think i may buy this soon.

Posted: October 21, 2010 1:24 PM
    Rmoney777
  • lowkevmic

Great looking game!! Ii use to always play the DragonBall Z game and I never tried the Naruto games. Maybe because I grew up on the DBZ series and Naruto became popular shortly after I wasn't really into Anime like I use to be. But this game looks fun, and the action and gameplay looks a whole lot better than any DBZ game I've played!! If only more Anime games was out in America. Bleach, Samurai Champloo, and Cowboy Beebop would make great games!!

Posted: October 21, 2010 9:00 AM
    lowkevmic
  • quesadia

Got this game day 1, love the fighting, btw you should have turned on Japanese voices for this exhibition ;).

Posted: October 21, 2010 8:56 AM
    quesadia
  • sodared

Believe it!

Posted: October 21, 2010 8:00 AM
    sodared
  • MikesTheGreatest12

this does look a hole lot better then most of the naruto stuff iv played in the past. the camera angles remind me of an old rpg or resident evil 1-3 and the spin offs but the graphics look almost close to what you get when you watch the cartoon witch is impressive. And one more thing are they using cell shading in this one or not that the part i couldnt tell.

Posted: October 21, 2010 12:28 AM
    MikesTheGreatest12
  • 7Hokage

I got this game on the first day and I have 2 say haven't been disappointed yet it's way better than the first one, not saying the first one wasn't good, but this takes the cake and adding online play which has been great is just the icing on top.

Posted: October 20, 2010 9:29 PM
    7Hokage
  • JJxkrn

I don't see much improvement from the first. I was a fan of the first one but with so many good titles such coming out this year I think this one will be a rental for me and not a buy. Looks good though.

Posted: October 20, 2010 6:58 PM
    JJxkrn
  • Stevecraw33

honestly this is a surprise i agree with everyone else. most of the naruto games either get hyped up horribly are just arent that good but this one looks promising

Posted: October 20, 2010 6:50 PM
    Stevecraw33
  • GamebustaZX

yeah this a good game the story was solid even though they skipped alot and I love that the super moves are now in real time and everyone online is pretty much on the same playing ground no matter how many battle points they have because there are no cheating combos people can do unlike Dragon ball Z raging blast so everyone has to win with skill and a bit of luck but online even if you get someone with a perfect connection there is still time lag in between movments just because of how fast paced the game is but you learn to correct for it almost like second nature so its good online fighing

Posted: October 20, 2010 5:16 PM
    GamebustaZX
  • drakoniansun

Wooow, with so many games being released I definitely would have overlooked this game had i not watched this clip. Thank ya G4 for highlighting what appears to be a very solid and unique game.

Posted: October 20, 2010 5:03 PM
    drakoniansun
  • Bass.EXE

I wish there was a disk-fusion thing so you could use all the characters from both games without swapping disks. That'd be so sweet

Posted: October 20, 2010 5:02 PM
    Bass.EXE
  • CliffyH

wow, the battle was really epic..DBZ needs to learn a lesson from this and improve their games

Posted: October 20, 2010 3:51 PM
  • killerdamo

im suprided that you arnt using the japanese voice overs but compared to the first game this game is x5 better and i would buy it

Posted: October 20, 2010 3:50 PM
  • JackDoobie_2011

Wow... These games have come a long way. I would purchase this one without a doubt.

Posted: October 20, 2010 2:46 PM
    JackDoobie_2011
  • yoo657

I am glad that g4 is getting this out because the Naruto series has really evolved the only thing is that xplay has not reviewed it and i would like it if they did. But as you can see it is worth the money to get it!

Posted: October 20, 2010 2:28 PM
    yoo657
  • atx88

i loved the first game. But my wallet is bit tight right now. I want to buy this game but im going to wait about 6 months for it to drop at least 20 dollars. Because lets be honest, this game is probably great but it is not going to do as well in sales in the US as over seas and will drop pretty quickly in price just like the other one.

Posted: October 20, 2010 2:21 PM