American Ninja Warrior - Ninja 101

Posted: April 12, 2012
American Ninja Warrior - Ninja 101
The worldwide phenomenon has finally come to the US! Find out what's at stake for these aspiring ninjas, their journey to finish the course and who will accomplish the impossible to win $500,000. American Ninja Warrior - All New Sundays and Tuesdays 9/8c.

• Sillyguy28

Do you have to live in the U.S. to be on the show? How do you apply to get on the show?

Posted: June 25, 2012 7:55 PM
    Sillyguy28
  • etangins

I love ninja warrior and anw. I even built my own course with twelve obstacles including the ultimate cliffhanger, salmon ladder, pipe slider, chain reaction and log grip and I am building more like the warped wall today. You can find them on my youtube channel youtube.com/etangins or on my website training section ninjawarriortraining.ninjawarr ior.info I have a whole website at ninjawarrior.info

Posted: June 18, 2012 6:21 AM
    etangins
  • Ninja_Boy_722

I a 13, and I have too be on this show!!!

Posted: June 14, 2012 9:53 PM
    Ninja_Boy_722
  • smoothblade89

When are the next set of tryouts for American Ninja warrior?

Posted: June 2, 2012 7:29 AM
    smoothblade89
  • kidsninja!

I've been watching ninja warrior since I was 15 n have wanted to join n have my shot at beating the adults. I'm now 17 n think tht the owners of ANW SHOULD make a kids version and I hope they see this. I would be willing to drive or fly across the country to compete in it. So kids tht are reading this, join together n keep bringing up this idea constantly untill someone sees this n finally creates such a thing!

Posted: May 28, 2012 2:18 PM
    kidsninja!
  • Akalyte

I really want to compete in this......im going to build the obstacles in my yard and practice.....

Posted: May 27, 2012 5:57 PM
    Akalyte
  • JMPrice

I would rather do Madoriama, or in this case, the rebuilt one in Vegas due to it being much tougher than Tough Mudder.

Posted: May 25, 2012 11:03 PM
    JMPrice
  • bowlingman293

:-)--------------------------- ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------(

Posted: May 22, 2012 10:27 AM

bowlingman293
  • bowlingman293

im 18 years old

Posted: May 22, 2012 10:16 AM
    bowlingman293
  • jbsteel

i am a dedicated underground strength trainer and love to take on challenges.

Posted: March 8, 2012 8:28 PM
    jbsteel
  • Atrax85

Why didn't you show the Japanese competitors this year? Where's Nagano? What happened?!

Posted: September 6, 2011 1:10 AM
    Atrax85
  • wasabiGT

damn you guys!! make this available to Canadians!!

i want to try and make it on this course. i think i can too!!! and would probably be one of the oldests ones!!! come on now!!! open up registrations to Canadians too..

thanks!!

Posted: August 23, 2011 12:32 PM
    wasabiGT
  • Zachary.r.philoctete

How do I participate I really want to join but would I be able to if I was 15

Posted: August 12, 2011 1:44 PM
    Zachary.r.philoctete
  • wolfman2010

I would love to participate in this, but I do have one question:

What happened to Levi Meeuwenberg? Seriously. I haven't seen or heard anything about him after he broke his wrist in the last tourney...

Posted: July 29, 2011 1:46 PM
    wolfman2010
  • Bourgeois

Did no one google this at all? Geez...

Well, I guess I'll do all the work for you lazies.

http://www.g4tv.com/articles /71668/American-Ninja-Warrior- FAQ/#WhereWhenAreTryouts

Feel free not to thank me.

Posted: May 23, 2011 5:10 PM
    Bourgeois
  • SecondArtisan

How about: If you find out the requirements and registration process, please post it here :3

Posted: February 22, 2011 11:45 PM
  • SecondArtisan

How about.. If you find out about the requirements and registration process, please post it below :3

Posted: February 22, 2011 11:42 PM
  • h_jesse11

I would also like to know how to enter into the contest of ANW> my email is h_jesse11@yahoo.com. if anyone has any info please let me know! thanks!

Posted: February 19, 2011 10:57 AM