Feedback -- Medal of Honor Edition

Posted: October 13, 2010
Feedback -- Medal of Honor Edition
Somehow after all these epic previews, we summoned enough power give you yet another edition of Feedback featuring Adam Sessler, Morgan Webb, Abbie Heppe, and Kevin Kelly as they discuss about Medal of Honor and Fallout: New Vegas.

• m.lucero89

I play airsoft and can find replicas of my favorite guns at www.airsplat.com and when I'm not playing fps are my way to stay on point.

Posted: October 13, 2011 10:36 AM
  • MarioSal

I love playing first person shooter games because I get to use the models of my favorite airsoft guns. Not the same as the real thing, but just as good on a rainy day, or 3 in the morning when the neighbors are asleep. I go to this link because I can find airsoft copies of the guns from my favorite games: http://www.airsplat.com/airsof t-video-games.htm.

Posted: September 9, 2011 1:04 PM
    MarioSal
  • lancepaa

Fallout 3 had a brief brush with cannibalism.

Posted: November 14, 2010 9:13 PM
    lancepaa
  • suryu

lol adam is so funny.........wow where in the world is carmen sandeigo funny been a kid when i saw that never played the game also rocapalla was cool lol........gears of war swosh right over my head......yea i feel the opinion of the game because even if its a war about 9/11 wtf is going on then they make these games to have u say "hay i can do that 2" smh no thanks............. yea right i remember playing sfa2 my mom saying every time she hear ko she would say u lose and she was always right smh............

Posted: October 25, 2010 11:11 AM
    suryu
  • Raisinbman

Forgot to say WHOO NEW GUY IS WEARING A HAT. What? i like hats.

Posted: October 22, 2010 12:11 PM
  • Budskee420

All I have to say is Black ops better get a 4/5 as well. It is going to be a very good, very solid game, same as Medal of Honor. But I have a feeling sales numbers may as well be a "pro" in the black ops review, otherwise let's all admit although it will most likely be a great game, it doesn't really bring anything new or 5/5 worthy to the table.

Posted: October 18, 2010 1:54 PM
    Budskee420
  • metkillerjoe

Great episode. Keep 'em coming.

Also it may just be my setup, but G4's media player has always been flakey for me(and now more so than usual). The irony is that Youtube runs fine, and I use my computer for high end graphics type work. So it should be able to handle flash video.

Posted: October 17, 2010 6:42 PM
    metkillerjoe
  • Lifendz

Abbie is so gorgeous. You get a girl that looks like that and is into games and you better propose.

Posted: October 17, 2010 5:15 PM
    Lifendz
  • jedi151988

Yay Durham got a shout out. Its nice to hear my city get mentioned on Feedback.

Posted: October 16, 2010 9:59 PM
  • DMGNINJA

Ha! Take that Nancy Grace.
    I hate her so.

Posted: October 16, 2010 1:13 PM
    DMGNINJA
  • MonkeyMann

it reminded me of saving privet ryan

Posted: October 16, 2010 10:45 AM
    MonkeyMann
  • iStab

This game doesn't trivialize the war in Afghanistan, it makes me hate the Taliban and AQ even more. That last scene where (spoilers) one of the main characters is bleeding out actually made me tear up.

Posted: October 16, 2010 9:28 AM
  • vigorm0rtis

Does this mean another year of Feedback about FPS MP games that only a fraction of the viewership cares about? Seriously, We just shook off MW2 a couple months ago.

Posted: October 16, 2010 3:00 AM
    vigorm0rtis
  • jkjkjkjkjk123

Another great feedback

Posted: October 15, 2010 9:29 PM
    jkjkjkjkjk123
  • Tom_Phoenix

Why not Epic Week? That sounds more epic than Epictober. =)

Posted: October 15, 2010 9:21 PM
    Tom_Phoenix
  • skinjob

Ichi the killer is..... dark.

Posted: October 15, 2010 5:21 PM
    skinjob
  • Dr.Spaceman

Abbie and Morgan are total babes!

Posted: October 15, 2010 1:29 PM
    Dr.Spaceman
  • Colorwind

Medal of Honor sounds pretty good even if it's just retreaded ground, offering nothing new. Oh and thank you, Abbie, for calling Nancy Grace a bitch. All these "news" people who exploit these stories for ratings irritate me.

Posted: October 15, 2010 11:38 AM
  • ZebraCak3

Since its Epictober an all, I think that maybe you guys (The Feedback Crew) should do a extra day during the week cause me waiting for Wednesdays to come around seem so long away. Just a idea ha, but other than that keep up the good work an looking forward to next Wednesday!!!

Posted: October 15, 2010 11:22 AM
    ZebraCak3
  • PrometheanArsonist

Is it wrong to compare the multiplayer of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood to that of Splinter Cell's Spies vs. Mercs?

Posted: October 15, 2010 10:16 AM