Talkabouts: Medal of Honor

Posted: October 13, 2010
Talkabouts: Medal of Honor
Adam Sessler talks to Abbie Heppe, who reviewed Medal of Honor, to get a more in-depth look at the pros and cons for the single player and nultiplayer game mechanics, storyline, and weapons in this edition of "Talkabouts."

• munnpope

i could watch abbie heppe read the yellow pages for hours and not getting tired of

Posted: October 30, 2010 12:26 PM
    munnpope
  • doughboyofwar

So glad i saw this, I've been really pondering if i should get this or not but now i know i totally want this. Very informational review here. Also cheeseburger_ed is a total douche.

Posted: October 22, 2010 1:48 AM
    doughboyofwar
  • thinkblue124

im sold...now, should i get it for PS3 or 360?

Posted: October 18, 2010 10:11 PM
    thinkblue124
  • cheeseburger_ed

omfg you peoplee sick me! and you're all full of shT, this game is a 5/5 mfks. the game isn't COD ppl, so get your SHt together, and its nothing like battlefield! its in a total different level, it really feels like war, its way more difficult than COD, and battlefield put together, and its more Epic, you cant/ shouldn't compare it to neither one, because theY can't live to the MOH standerDs. the game is nice smoth, beautiful, and the best war game out there! mOfO buy this sht, but dnt think its COD cause u will die epic'ly. although the game does have its bugs, in multyplayer you may freez up, lag, or get kicked out of a game for no reASOn, its frustrathing, and annoying. other than that its great, and obviously this HO-HO-HO doesn't know what she's reviewinng! its a total 5/5 play it and find out for yourself, this will make you forget about COD gayops! STEP UP TO TIER 1 MFKS!!!

Posted: October 15, 2010 6:19 AM
    cheeseburger_ed
  • Sirrockrrd

I liked the story mode HOOAH. Real American up to date gives you a little feel of what are Troops go though. But the Multiplayer lacked a lot. Maybe more game types in MP and bigger maps. Not enough game for 60 bucks.

Posted: October 15, 2010 4:41 AM
    Sirrockrrd
  • Bonzoso21

Although the Battlefield series has definitely established itself in the multiplayer shooter genre over the last decade and I really enjoyed the 1942/Vietnam era on PC, I have to admit that I'm disappointed that the great look, sound and "feel" of the single-player engine isn't showcased online. That, and the lesser emphasis on unlockables and loadout depth compared to CoD may keep me waiting until Black Ops' launch so I can better compare the two.

Posted: October 14, 2010 3:16 PM
    Bonzoso21
  • gamegod375

my main problem with the multiplayer is the lack of modes. they could have easily put in CTF and FFA, PLEASE put those in DICE, even though I know your not listening

Posted: October 14, 2010 2:40 PM
    gamegod375
  • eeeman23

I swore I heard Abbie mutter when does Black Ops come out?

Hey Adam, that handshake (or whatever it was) at the end, awkward/awesome, typical Sess.

Posted: October 13, 2010 9:24 PM
    eeeman23
  • GunslingerD7

I wonder if they will make some single player DLC to extend the game that way too? Looks fun though

Posted: October 13, 2010 5:46 PM
    GunslingerD7
  • MaelStrom_

gonna get it tomorrow when its out in europe. i was playing reach, but the upgrades are only cosmetic, so thats becoming boring. reach-moh-black ops the holy trinity is upon us

Posted: October 13, 2010 4:54 PM
    MaelStrom_
  • Snestastic

Id just like to thank Abbie for a quality review of a fantastic game. I got MOH today and have just finished it this evening and I loved every minute of it, the story is way better than modern warfare 2 and although short it has left me wanting more so I hope EA make a sequel :)

Posted: October 13, 2010 4:02 PM
    Snestastic
  • Gonzo7G

Its You guys forgot to talk about the party system this game will last for a while but would extend the life of this game is being able to host PRIVET MATCHES, and the reason i say is because people love being competitive and since theres no Privet Matches theres no GAMEBATTLES , Wich would Exstend The life of the GAme Greatly !!!!!! just thought i would point it out

Posted: October 13, 2010 3:08 PM
    Gonzo7G
  • Lord_Wake

Wow, with only 4 1/2 hrs of single player it looks like I will just be renting this game. I love DICE and would check out the multiplayer more in-depth if Halo: Reach wasn't sill taking all my time.

Posted: October 13, 2010 1:38 PM