Fallout: New Vegas - "Beyond the Beef" Quest Exclusive

Posted: October 11, 2010
Fallout: New Vegas - "Beyond the Beef" Quest Exclusive
In our exclusive video we go deep inside one of the creepiest missions ever in a Fallout game. Check out the glitzy lights on the Strip in New Vegas, but just realize that behind the doors of the Ultra Lux Hotel, some very bad things are going on.

• mr.critic

preorderd collectors edition from gamestop. take that other nerds at school >:D

Posted: October 18, 2010 2:50 PM
  • Gyrorobo

lol floating lady, I love how the guy playing tries to sweep it under the rug by moving the camera over... as if we didnt see a floating woman in front of the camera.

Posted: October 17, 2010 6:15 PM
    Gyrorobo
  • Rmoney777

im glad i pre-ordered this game already lol. game looks amazing as before, and you get to bring backup with you this time! man my grades are gonna droooop! LMAO i give it a 5 out of 5

Posted: October 17, 2010 2:06 PM
    Rmoney777
  • xxcharliexx565

i love this game

Posted: October 17, 2010 11:20 AM
  • romelove05

I'm excited :)

Posted: October 15, 2010 6:29 PM
    romelove05
  • elderpimp767

i think this game is going to suck just like fallout 3 with the same graphics with damn rubble all over the place they need to fix that if im going to buy new vegas!

Posted: October 13, 2010 9:00 AM
    elderpimp767
  • tylerstravis

Just tell me it is safe to buy already!

Posted: October 12, 2010 7:39 PM
    tylerstravis
  • StrongestSaiyan

I started to watch and then realized that I didn't want to spoil too much. I have been watching all the other stuff though since it will help me make more informed choices early on.

Posted: October 12, 2010 7:25 PM
    StrongestSaiyan
  • darkendlinx

i know the games done and i looks awsome but i hope they fixed that glitch with the floating lady

Posted: October 12, 2010 4:44 PM
    darkendlinx
  • nukes23

Uhm... rofl nothing like a giant flaoting drunk lady gambler XD
    No but really, if it was on this world-featured video, they now about it lol, and better fix it :P

Anyways, this game looks BEAST! I cant wait to prod randome drunk people with the cow prodder >:D Pre-ordered: yesyesyesyesyesyesyesandmoreye s.

Posted: October 12, 2010 4:40 PM
  • UltraViolence74

horrible robort voice processing.... is he talking into a tin can? booooo

Posted: October 12, 2010 2:30 PM
    UltraViolence74
  • chriscrc3

i can't wait! i still play fallout 3 allmost evry day!

Posted: October 12, 2010 12:21 PM
  • ListenUp

It's sad to make such great games, but still not work on animations.

Posted: October 12, 2010 6:49 AM
    ListenUp
  • Zzanzabar

Is it just me or does this game seem stiff and stilted? And the guy Morgan was interviewing is creepy. Morgan's body language shows that she wants to be as FAR from this guy as possible. They are getting lazy with their game and I thought I would never say that about them. By now there should be NO excuse for characters to 'float' in a scene like in the first Fallout series. That mechanic should have been cleaned up by now.

I was really hot to buy this game but after seeing this I think it will be a PASS (at least until it is for a bargain price),

Posted: October 12, 2010 5:27 AM
    Zzanzabar
  • DrGirlfriend

Is ther an actual option to save his son or is this a strictly evil quest?

Posted: October 12, 2010 3:40 AM
    DrGirlfriend
  • uelia

Too stiff and unrealistic. Not interested, next.

Posted: October 12, 2010 3:22 AM
    uelia
  • MGSkoRn

i just hope you can still customize your house,i picked up and used alot of misc items around fallout 3 to put in my house i even made" dogmeat " his own room they should take more advantage on that cause i realy liked doing that i dont know about the rest of you

Posted: October 12, 2010 3:07 AM
    MGSkoRn
  • Completist

@ Peatore

Hope you you get them all. :)

I'm kind of pissed because I played through Broken Steel DLC and for some reason the first 2 achievements for it aren't coming up.

Posted: October 12, 2010 2:06 AM
    Completist
  • Sloppyjon's

Every one go to www.videogamevoters.com the gov is tryin to mess with are gamer rights so go to this web site and do something about it

Posted: October 11, 2010 11:57 PM
    Sloppyjon's
  • hoof_hearted4

i still hate how the melee looks. slicing back in forth in an "X" motion doesnt seem authentic to me, looks like i keep using guns, which doesnt bother me

Posted: October 11, 2010 11:41 PM