Call of Duty: Black Ops - Jungle Multiplayer Map Exclusive

Posted: October 12, 2010
Call of Duty: Black Ops - Jungle Multiplayer Map Exclusive
Call of Duty: Black Ops goes vertical in multiplayer! Check out the multiplayer "Jungle" level where you'll have lots of vertical playfield to cover. Check your six, and watch out for snipers in this lush level that encourages exploration.

• m.lucero89

when i'm not playing black ops, i order my favorite guns from www.airsplat.com. gotta stay frosty!

Posted: October 13, 2011 8:57 AM
  • peeblesj13

i have the game and it is fun and intense people be sneaking out of no where.

Posted: January 13, 2011 4:20 PM
    peeblesj13
  • SiMpLeKeViN

Check out my black ops montage!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch ?v=bkRxc_pU7OM

Posted: November 24, 2010 8:06 PM
    SiMpLeKeViN
  • gionetz

WOW! - What a terrible multiplayer game Black-Ops has come up with. It is SO sad that the campaign is AWESOME - LOVE the sound, experience, videos and gameplay. I REALLY HAD FUN PLAYING IT. Then.......I went online to endure a match of "Spawn and Die"....again and again and again (Not just me, by the way) My first game I got 18 kills? and died 25 times? Before you all say "It must be because you SK" , I agree, that MIGHT be true, but - I have prestiged several times and enjoy playing MW2 SO MUCH BETTER. People were getting 59, 44, 38, 48 KILLS IN ONE MATCH ?? "HELLO" - who thought that would be fun? Either BETA testers were nine years old, or just werent listened to. I have seen SO MANY BLOGS ABOUT THIS SUBJECT - we can't ALL be crazy (well maybe a little), VERY disapointed....VERY, especially after playing the campaign which PROVES that TREYARCH is a VERY talented team, but, WOW. I can't believe the multiplayer maps are SO SMALL.... it's just "SPAWN AND DIE" The perk program, AWESOME, the Gun and attachment program, AWESOME...LOTS OF COOL IDEAS, but there isn't ANY tactical part, it's all about who can get the most kills (like.....over 50?..how un-realistic) I won't by the next TREYARCH game without trying it first....(after ALWAYS purchasing EVERY COD EVER MADE WITHIN TWO DAYS OF RELEASE!)WILL NOT! BUMMER and SHOCKING.

Posted: November 17, 2010 8:27 AM
    gionetz
  • skateordiety27

i love the plot, grpahics, ect. but the game just seems to...frantic. if you are out in the jungle, there should be awesome cover spots and sniper positions, not a bunch of knifing and camping the whole time.

Posted: November 8, 2010 11:46 PM
  • lhunter1130

why cant you review the game before midnight? what is this game hiding? it worries me.. and i cant buy black ops since my xbox360 hasnt been returned to me from xbox support when it red ringed over a week back and been "shipping" to me for 5 days.. i think they just said it was so i would buy games on my xbox and not ps3... ill wait til a review or 2 have been released before i make my decision

Posted: November 8, 2010 3:21 PM
  • axr77

2 MORE DAYS

Posted: November 7, 2010 7:27 PM
    axr77
  • BrutalBurn

Whats that? Did he say Nintendo Wii? That means I'm going to be camping out my local GameStop waiting 5 hours just to get the game that will change my life. In fact, I might NOT do that and wait 5 months instead. It'll be cheaper.

Posted: November 7, 2010 3:48 PM
    BrutalBurn
  • ultra-noob

blackbear49
    they did have a beta
    check it on you tube
    streamed video so get your
    facts straight dumy

Posted: November 6, 2010 12:54 PM
  • -sM*[H]ydro

CoD4 is still one of the best cods out i think.

Posted: November 3, 2010 7:04 AM
    -sM*%5bH%5dydro
  • kn26

Hello? Anyone there?

Posted: November 1, 2010 12:52 PM
    kn26
  • kn26

Looks pretty good. I hope that the graphics are decent....

Posted: November 1, 2010 12:48 PM
    kn26
  • ViZualGPR

i believe black ops will beat MW2 becauese i bought mw2 and got tired fast black ops looks to have more variety

Posted: October 30, 2010 8:53 AM
    ViZualGPR
  • majikbomb18

this map looks awesome can't wait to see all the new weapons and other maps. this map looks awesome because every weapon has it's little own space such as snipers smgs and assulties looks awesome

Posted: October 29, 2010 12:26 AM
    majikbomb18
  • SK3P5IS

is the m40 back?

Posted: October 28, 2010 3:02 PM
    SK3P5IS
  • xninjax12

i need to buy black ops

Posted: October 25, 2010 10:49 AM
    xninjax12
  • xninjax12

men black ops is gonna be cool

Posted: October 25, 2010 10:47 AM
    xninjax12
  • ReVoLTzHD

Shouldve Set The Release Date On A Non-School Day By now They Should Know That Kids Under The Age Of Seventeen Play This Game The Most

Posted: October 21, 2010 7:41 PM
    ReVoLTzHD
  • ReVoLTzHD

Best Treyarch Game Yet!!!

Posted: October 21, 2010 7:36 PM
    ReVoLTzHD
  • ReVoLTzHD

I Personally Think That This Will Be Better Than Nooby Ass MW2!!!

Posted: October 21, 2010 7:35 PM