Star Wars: The Old Republic Designing The Light Side Trailer

Posted: October 8, 2010
Star Wars: The Old Republic Designing The Light Side Trailer
Learn about the design of the light side in this developer dispatch video which examines the vision for the Jedi classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic.

• Admiral_Ackbar

Can't wait!!! This is going to be amazing!

Posted: October 12, 2010 10:12 AM
    Admiral_Ackbar
  • PUNCHKEY

graphics look awful

Posted: October 9, 2010 11:11 AM
    PUNCHKEY
  • BoydofZINJ

I am still concerned on the difficulty.... it looks good... but it seems to... EZMODE. I am not talking about grind or Lineage 2 "difficulty." in many ways, Lineage 2 was EZMODE as well.... just a grind and a pain to level. I am talking about the feel and the difficulty. On most Bioware games, I normally play on the hardest level. Mass Effect 2 (never playing the first one, I went on the hardest level and then got the first game and went thru that and ME2 on hardest level). Dragon age Origins, nightmare level on Rogue and Mage. I am guessing there will be no "hardmode" on this MMO?

Posted: October 9, 2010 12:28 AM
    BoydofZINJ
  • OpWildRabbit

I am beyond excited for this game to finally come out. I already know which class I will pick but I do enjoy reading about all the thought and effort they are putting into a game as a whole.

Posted: October 8, 2010 9:29 PM
    OpWildRabbit
  • MR_LK

I can't wait! Must get game now!

Posted: October 8, 2010 6:56 PM
    MR_LK
  • XwingVmanX

In every mmo i have every played I always make one character and just lvl him up and make him the best that I can. Some times I will make a second but I usually get bored with them. This is the first mmo where I know I will be playing multiple characters, maybe more then 1 at a time.

Posted: October 8, 2010 1:38 PM