Star Wars: The Old Republic Smuggler Trailer

Posted: October 8, 2010
Star Wars: The Old Republic Smuggler Trailer
Smooth, streetwise, and always ready for action, the Smuggler is a complex and elusive character in Star Wars: The Old Republic. See this character in action in the Star Wars: The Old Republic trailer.

• Sonictonic69

No mention of stripping down Corso Riggs...Thats the only reason anyone played the smuggler during the beta

Posted: November 15, 2011 12:39 AM
    Sonictonic69
  • Avaj

I thought this was a Snuggler guide.

Posted: November 7, 2011 11:13 AM
    Avaj
  • BoydofZINJ

Smugglers are republic only. Every side has 4 general classes to pick from. Each class has 2 speciality classes to pick from. Each class has a story - which can change depending on which speciality you select. I am not sure if there is much change - though.

Posted: November 6, 2011 6:33 PM
    BoydofZINJ
  • filchingfeline

Seems like all the classes do the typical MMO thing. Make classes that are over specalized and then instead of making a jack-of-all trades that the player can pick how to specalize, they make a class with out of place mechanics.

This is why I am smart and kind of rule the world and why the other kids just ended up making video games.

Posted: November 6, 2011 10:18 AM
    filchingfeline
  • JohnnyDub

With Nolan North voicing the smuggler, then it's not even a question, I will be playing my male Smuggler all the way.

Posted: November 5, 2011 8:43 PM
    JohnnyDub
  • Crabb90

I'd probably play as a smuggler because they seem like the more profitable class. I also prefer not to pick a specific side (Republic or Sith).

Posted: November 5, 2011 2:30 PM
  • firetiger7

Imperial Agent for me, but might play the smuggler second.

Posted: November 4, 2011 1:52 PM
    firetiger7
  • maxpowers25

this is old news g4 sucks munkey balls !

Posted: November 4, 2011 1:14 PM
    maxpowers25
  • hoof_hearted4

Kathy Soucie also does a voice on Baby Blues, and best of all, the hilarious dirty japanese anime (Enligh dubbed of course) Shin Chan!!!!

Posted: November 3, 2011 10:04 PM
    hoof_hearted4
  • Sarianais25

Planning on making a smuggler gunslinger as my main. After that I'll make a Bounty hunter and then a Consular.

Posted: November 3, 2011 5:18 PM
    Sarianais25
  • Higgil

Smugglers Companion is also pretty sweet (at least the one you start with). He can pull the enemies away, though it is quite buggy at the moment. I do agree with the article at the fact the smuggler is VERY unique among all the classes. It actually really plays well with people that are constantly moving. A good smuggler will require SKILL to play unlike a lot of games. Your soul survival can be based on picking out good vantage points and using LOS on your enemies. Very fun!

Posted: November 3, 2011 2:14 PM
    Higgil
  • cmdluke

I didn't know Nolan North did the smuggler's voice. guess I'll be taking Nathan Drake to a galaxy far far away.

Posted: November 3, 2011 1:54 PM
    cmdluke
  • chubchub_02

its all about the hat!!!

Posted: November 3, 2011 9:24 AM