Just Cause 2 Stunt Challenge Winning Video

Posted: October 8, 2010
Just Cause 2 Stunt Challenge Winning Video
The winner of the Square Enix's Just Cause 2 Stunt Challenge was Daniel Steinberg as he preformed an amazing Casino fly through stunt. Take a look at this award winning stunt video and try not to get your nerves shocked.

• Jacan

Hmm, i guess not a lot of people play Just Cause 2 beause that was a poor stunt and it winning 10.000 bucks is insane.

Posted: October 26, 2011 8:04 PM
    Jacan
  • carterman321

serriosly that was retarded i mean it was cool but completeley undeserving of 10 grand imean i never can get through that window but have done several cooler stunts that cause alot more choas but i didnt hear about this i could of toped this completley and by me a hd portabal moniter that you charge up and can hook to your ps3 to make it portable because it gives it power or a hd projector

Posted: January 10, 2011 1:53 PM
  • BoydofZINJ

I am wondering if only 3 peeps applied to the stunt challenge.. and this is one of three applications?

Posted: October 10, 2010 8:33 AM
    BoydofZINJ
  • CALiiGeDDon

man if i knew there was a stunt challenge I definitely would've tried it out...

Posted: October 10, 2010 12:33 AM
    CALiiGeDDon
  • PrometheanArsonist

Try going through the casino window after jumping out onto the jet. As you're shooting dual machine guns. As you're towing a motorcycle. And looking backwards. That would be awesome.

Posted: October 9, 2010 7:35 PM
    PrometheanArsonist
  • kahnthedoof

i could do better in real life

Posted: October 9, 2010 2:21 PM
    kahnthedoof
  • BoydofZINJ

That is PLAYED not layed.

Posted: October 9, 2010 10:46 AM
    BoydofZINJ
  • BoydofZINJ

So... um... i never layed JC2. But flying a plane thru a window and then jumping out can give me 10 grand?

Posted: October 9, 2010 10:45 AM
    BoydofZINJ
  • B1ack_Blob

I was completely and utterly underwhelmed

Posted: October 9, 2010 9:53 AM
    B1ack_Blob
  • BloodySinz

I completely agree with everyone here. We're not just saying this because were jealous that someone else won the money and not ourselves either. It just wasn't real creative or all that impressive enough too have earned a $10,000 prize Imo. I'm not saying I could do any better, but I sure have seen other videos that were a lot more creative and deserving of a prize. Now I could see if the winner just received a t-shirt or something but seriously.....$10,000!!! Well...congrats anyway.

Posted: October 9, 2010 9:38 AM
    BloodySinz
  • KingAlex623

The guy won 10 thousand dollars for doing. wow

Posted: October 9, 2010 9:27 AM
    KingAlex623
  • Peaz_Li

Is this guy the only person playing JC2 or have the developers never played their own game? I was waiting for epicness and got a flaming turd instead.

Posted: October 9, 2010 9:24 AM
    Peaz_Li
  • ossiss

you call that a stunt? i used to do crap like that one gta san andreas with the b-plane.

Posted: October 9, 2010 2:18 AM
    ossiss
  • napkinshower

thats it? seriously? 10 grand for that?

Posted: October 8, 2010 11:50 PM
    napkinshower
  • hardwire

that was absolutly lame seriously this wins 10k

hell ill do this on microsoft flight simulator instead of an arcade flight mechanics game.

Posted: October 8, 2010 10:42 PM
    hardwire
  • 2ply

I have to agree with a lot of the comments here, not very impressive or even creative at all. You'd think with this apparently being a contest they would have chose something that couldn't be replicated relatively easy.. Surely there were more unique entries than this, even the stunt trailers before it released were 10x better.

Posted: October 8, 2010 10:07 PM
    2ply
  • jelloispain

That was terrible. Just dicking around on the demo you can do cooler stuff. Was this guy the only one to enter?

Posted: October 8, 2010 6:35 PM
    jelloispain
  • XwingVmanX

That was the winning video? I mean I will give him credit that is challenging to do, but I could of thought up a much cooler stunt.

Posted: October 8, 2010 4:32 PM
    XwingVmanX
  • acknowledgeme

needs funny

Posted: October 8, 2010 4:25 PM
    acknowledgeme
  • Arm3g3don

$10,000 for that? get real. I was expecting a gamer enthusiast to do a spoof of JC2 and do some REAL skydiving dressed as the character and what not. People giving away money for playing a video game like that, just sad.

Posted: October 8, 2010 3:51 PM