Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer Customization Trailer

Posted: October 1, 2010
Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer Customization Trailer
Acquaint yourself with all of the ways you can create a totally unique soldier in this Call of Duty: Black Ops customization trailer.

• inFAMAS

bad thing is hackers will be fudingg doing curency hacks or something

Posted: November 6, 2010 10:00 PM
  • jizm247

well..thought i had my life back after 30 days and tenth prestige in MW2 but i guess ill be spending another six months sittin two feet away from my 50 inch tv just to level up one more time...

Posted: October 29, 2010 7:21 PM
  • BlindKing

YES!!!! 3 hour custom emblem only 2-3 inches big on my guns HERE.....I....COME! (when Black Ops comes out )

Posted: October 26, 2010 9:14 AM
    BlindKing
  • ethankoren

black opps is going to be the best call of duty ever!

Posted: October 24, 2010 6:47 PM
    ethankoren
  • xxhitman43

use your money wisely

Posted: October 24, 2010 5:21 PM
    xxhitman43
  • xxhitman43

yo guys if you have a clan the emblem on your gun is right for you yhumb up if you agrey

Posted: October 24, 2010 5:20 PM
    xxhitman43
  • jp36ers

Ur a massive retard if u dnt buy it, this game comes 3 days b4 my final exam 4 school ever, evry1 will be playing this game online. I say other games like medal of honor, etc just got pwnd

Posted: October 18, 2010 10:44 PM
  • SurfBum96818

I am just worried that the thousands of players with hundreds of mods will slow down gameplay !

Posted: October 18, 2010 5:59 PM
    SurfBum96818
  • SurfBum96818

Posted: October 18, 2010 5:56 PM
    SurfBum96818
  • axr77

cant wait for the game to come oy on the 9th of november. this game seems like a step up from mw2 the maps and guns look amazing. i also cant believe that you get a flamethower as an attachment.

Posted: October 17, 2010 4:43 PM
    axr77
  • Incredbel

Oh My God man this looks soooo BEAST! Good Job Treyarch - I was always a fan on WaW and now this I <3 TREYARCH!

Posted: October 12, 2010 5:08 PM
    Incredbel
  • Harlemz-Prodigy

OMFG! Finally An FPS That You Can Fully Customize Your Character...Besides BRINK Which Will Also Be An EP!C Game!

Posted: October 12, 2010 7:10 AM
    Harlemz-Prodigy
  • danielBO

Frome what I have heard frome youtube , this site , gametrailers and soo on every body is complaining about how the charecters are looked like but what Treyarch want to make is a game that feels good to play and it is real fun to play, not like mw2 did, they put alot on the charecters and the weapon but it dosen't feel soo good playing it becaus it is soo boring... Thats why this game will be much much more fun to play it!! :) ( P.S I have no problem whit how the charecters are looked like in this game, just my opinion)

Posted: October 10, 2010 2:54 AM
    danielBO
  • Pandaman44

Wow i've never liked Call of Duty but it's come a long way since i last played. Online sounds intense! A definant must buy in my book....oh yea that horse with the guns for hoofs looks bad ass!

Posted: October 5, 2010 11:27 AM
    Pandaman44
  • luv2bmx

is spec ops coming back? i know it wasnt incredibly popular in mw2, but, its nice to be able to play co-op with your friends against computers where you can set the difficulty, and, lets say youre making a clan and you decide that everyone in that clan needs the same emblem, can you send an emblem you create to other people? and, i think there should be objectives based on the map, kind of like left 4 dead, like, on launch, one team's objective could be to set the rocket ship to launch, then get their whole team inside it, and defend it while it launches.

Posted: October 5, 2010 8:42 AM
    luv2bmx
  • ConradPrynne

Three words, to simply put how I feel about this revelation:
    HELL YEAH CUSTOMIZATION!!!!!!!!!!oneone! !

Posted: October 4, 2010 5:26 PM
    ConradPrynne
  • BlackenedPickle

this COD looks fantastic. treyarch for once is putting in new cool things. WaW just plain sucked other than zombies. this game might be as good as COD 4

Posted: October 4, 2010 3:02 PM
    BlackenedPickle
  • Thakker

care meter is way below sub zero

Posted: October 4, 2010 1:38 PM
    Thakker
  • napkinshower

customize red dot reticles. ha thats pretty cool.

Posted: October 3, 2010 10:27 PM
    napkinshower
  • lynch dude8

oh boy! lets put customization in a really crappy game!

Posted: October 3, 2010 8:52 PM