Coheed and Cambria World of Lines Music Video Exclusive

Posted: September 30, 2010
Coheed and Cambria World of Lines Music Video Exclusive

How awesome is G4TV.com? So awesome that bands like Coheed And Cambria give us exclusives on their music videos, that's how cool. We have the whole video for 'World of Lines,' the newest single from C&C's Year of the Black Rainbow album, in its entirety.

'World of Lines' is a music video/short film hybrid, and it was shot by famed video producer Lex Halaby, over three days in the desert. The song will be featured in Tony Hawk: Shred, which comes out this month. Also, if you're into seeing Coheed And Cambria live, their U.S. and Canadian tour starts October 10th, in Milwaukee.

Don't forget to also check out:

Remember when Kevin Pereira played with Coheed and Cambria on AOTS?

Or when he demoed that sick Roland drum kit?

And, of course, the smash hit from Distended Warranty, 'Red Ring of Death'

...

• Xsuit

Whoa...

Posted: December 28, 2010 6:22 PM
    Xsuit
  • esmilodonte

what? =)

Posted: October 2, 2010 10:41 AM
    esmilodonte
  • Kill Audio

Honestly, I wouldn't know what the characters in this story are to represent for the fact that KBI were never kids in the story. And *Spoiler Alert* Jesse isn't dead (yet) in the story and Coheed and Cambria don't die in Year of The Black Rainbow.

This may just be a made up interpretation because I read the book and the comics and there was never a scene in the story regarding to something like this.

Even at the credits there are no people from the band even associated with making this video. So no idea.

Besides, the World of Lines official music video is actually Claudio Sanchez himself taking a movie from the 1920's called "Metropolis" (I think). Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch ?v=BieSEwmVEI8&p=DB0B45A83 93AA968&playnext=1&ind ex=47

Posted: October 2, 2010 7:20 AM
    Kill+Audio
  • stoutkrautone

meh

Posted: October 1, 2010 8:39 PM
  • prisefterinferno

Since the song is from "Year of the Black Rainbow" which is the prequal to the story I would have to assume that it is KBI and not Claudio/Newo. While it's not them exactly the story has to be representative. Inferno jealous of Knowledge and Beast. I'm guessing the ginger kid was Wilhelm but thats probably a stretch.

Posted: October 1, 2010 11:14 AM
    prisefterinferno
  • skywalkin420

AMAZING!!!

Posted: October 1, 2010 8:45 AM
  • J_Boolihans

taken out of context, the video seems silly. I still enjoy coheed and cambria on rockband

Posted: October 1, 2010 6:52 AM
    J_Boolihans
  • prisefterinferno

So i'm going to guess that was jesse that got chopped up at the end.

Posted: October 1, 2010 5:07 AM
    prisefterinferno
  • ashwee890

Give me more! wow..very unexpected ending. everything was great! :) loooovvveee iiittt!

Posted: October 1, 2010 12:19 AM
  • thrtlvlmidnite

Dude... all i gotta say is what the hell was up with that wannabe tough guy ginger kid... what was his beef, and does anyone know why such terrible actors were cast in this thing... I mean come on there's no way that ginger was gonna intimidate anybody...for real, who thought this was a good idea??

Posted: September 30, 2010 11:10 PM
    thrtlvlmidnite
  • KnowledgeBeastInferno

PriseFighterIV, I was thinking the same thing at the end. At first I was thinking along the lines of two of them being Claudio and Newo and then at the end I was like, NO WAY! KBI?

Posted: September 30, 2010 9:15 PM
  • PriseFighterIV

Dude Ive been a Coheed fan for years and this video is totally up there in the top videos they have done. I wander if they where going with the idea that the teens are IRO-bots. Within the Amory Wars, the IRO-bots, specifically Coheed, Cambria, and Jesse are more human than machine.

Posted: September 30, 2010 8:44 PM
  • Kill Audio

@jnuh_iscarabaid, don't exactly see the wussy tween metal and melodrama in their music. Maybe the video for one thing, but have you ever listened to Coheed and Cambria?! Much better than most of those bands out there today. You obviously don't like good music then.

And before anyone goes and says something stupid about their music, just realize this: Claudio Sanchez's talent on the guitar, microphone, music writing ALONE are better than any new bands out there. Go ahead and youtube his solo on The Willing Well IV: The Final Cut. Go ahead, see how many people can do that now a days.

Comparing Coheed And Cambria to wussy teen metal is like sticking Iron Maiden with My Chemical Romance, HUGE difference and you wouldn't know unless you actually LISTENED to their music.

Posted: September 30, 2010 7:02 PM
    Kill+Audio
  • Joshua W.K.

Jesus....you guys like this crap? Wussy tween metal and melodrama...ick...Me no likey

Posted: September 30, 2010 6:38 PM
    Joshua+W.K.
  • xsingularityx

I liked the video and this was unexpectedly heavy? sorry but this isn't heavy.

Posted: September 30, 2010 6:35 PM
    xsingularityx
  • BreeBafford

Y is this not showing up 4 me? Where's the video link?

Posted: September 30, 2010 6:18 PM
  • frankurban

eh. it's ok.

Posted: September 30, 2010 6:11 PM
    frankurban
  • Flight_Eagle

Effi'n great. Too genius, i wanna say beautiful? Jeesus CC, curse those three laws.

Oh that reminds me...

http://www.capcom.co.jp/rock man/dash3/

Posted: September 30, 2010 5:57 PM
    Flight_Eagle
  • tjcool94

The video was great and I liked it a lot, but I don't think that thew beginning of the song went well with the stabbing scene. I think if the use one more song or stuck with "One" for the time being. I just felt there was a slight over use of the song. But I did like the video.

Posted: September 30, 2010 5:49 PM