Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Gameplay Trailer

Posted: September 27, 2010
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Gameplay Trailer
See for yourself the gameplay for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow as Jason Isaacs guides you through the weapons and abilities that Gabriel Belmont can wield against the monsters of the night.

• thunderblizzard

How is 16 not mature enough???????????????????????? ???????

Posted: October 2, 2010 3:06 PM
  • Rudyv30

I've never been interested in this series until now. Yeah it's a GOW clone but that's because GOW did most things right. I'm intrigued by how this will work in a horror seting. Oh and people, try using a spell check program if you know you can't spell.

Posted: September 28, 2010 1:07 PM
    Rudyv30
  • CRIPPLEF1GHT

It looks like an awesome game. I loved God of War 1,2, and 3, and would love more games created with its fighting style in mind. I am looking forward to playing this one.

Posted: September 28, 2010 10:38 AM
    CRIPPLEF1GHT
  • ochigawa

Titans = Shadow of the Colossus bosses ._.

Posted: September 28, 2010 8:37 AM
  • Fledermavs

The constant whining by so-called gamers is always comparing these types of games to God of War. People, GOW was brilliant, and it worked on so many levels. The style of game can be used to create other shades and ideas. Mario 64 was not a new type of gameplay, but we embraced it for what it did to to make itself wholly unique. I am open to giving GOW it's credit, but to borrow a gameplay style that works is not copying. Give other games with the GOW engine a chance. An open mind helps. Let's get out of God of War-Land and see what other games have to offer.

Posted: September 28, 2010 7:56 AM
    Fledermavs
  • DKDECADE

GoW fans better not grope about how much simular this games is to GoW, cause from the trailer I think we found God of War's newest air to the gaming throne, and best of all it not limited to just one platform console!

Posted: September 28, 2010 6:26 AM
    DKDECADE
  • buddaism

Can't freakin wait for this one!!!!!

Posted: September 28, 2010 3:47 AM
    buddaism
  • GunslingerD7

I was kinda up in the air about this game but I think this trailer did it for me,I might be pickin this one up now.

I like these longer more in depth trailers instead of just teasers that don't exactly explain much. Def nice.

Posted: September 27, 2010 9:22 PM
    GunslingerD7
  • CrzyFooL

Hmmm, either obviously Dracula, but I can't shake this feeling Alucard is present. ;-)

Posted: September 27, 2010 7:57 PM
  • Jak62

I am beyond amped for this game. I have been a die-hard Castlevania fan since the first NES game, and yes, that includes the N64 versions.

Posted: September 27, 2010 7:34 PM