Alan Wake "The Writer" Debut Trailer

Posted: September 27, 2010
Alan Wake "The Writer" Debut Trailer
See the debut trailer for Alan Wake's second DLC called "The Writer." Wake finds himself in yet another dark situation where question and words have power. Alan must put an end to this nightmare.

• shadowofthetoaster

Hurray one more day!

Posted: October 11, 2010 10:13 AM
    shadowofthetoaster
  • Irishlad224

When i first heard about this 2 days ago, i almost wet myself. I was just trolling the internet and the random though 'I wonder when the next DLC comes out for Alan Wake'. To my most fantastic surprise, it would be a mere 3 days until it did, and boy was i surprised. I've told all the people i convinced to buy it this news, and they were all happy, its gonna be great. Just keep buying boys, and put enough trust into the franchise in order to give Microsoft and Remedy enough confidence to go forward on a sequel. Greatest game that doesn't involve whole sale slaughter of aliens or terrorists. Don't get me wrong, im a CoD and Halo fan, as a matter of fact, i've been playing Halo: Reach non-stop the past couple of weeks, but thats taking a back seat come Tuesday the 12th. Good luck boyos on your Alan Wake experience, and thank you G4 Tv for sharing the news, from the fans, we love you

Posted: October 10, 2010 1:22 PM
  • rockton912

Alan wake was the most thrilling story plot i have ever played through in a game so far.

Posted: October 6, 2010 11:01 PM
    rockton912
  • mcavazos25

I do not own Alan Wake, but I am tempted to get it. Should I get it anytime now, or wait til a special edition copy comes out that has ALL the dlc already on it? Can anyone help me out, please? Thank you.

Posted: September 28, 2010 9:17 AM
    mcavazos25
  • MartiansfromUranus

It sound like Alan Wake's new guide is Darth Vader.

Posted: September 28, 2010 5:20 AM
    MartiansfromUranus
  • Kingofkings360

Alan Wake was a good game, the story makes absolutely no sense. I'm glad this is the last DLC though.

Posted: September 28, 2010 1:52 AM
  • shadowedone

i really enjoyed The Signal and can't wait for The Writer.. overall Alan Wake is a great game. and i hope they move forward to make AW2.

Posted: September 28, 2010 12:03 AM
    shadowedone
  • theantigzus

i havent even got to play the game let alone the signal DLC : / i let too many games get backed up, stupid life.

Posted: September 27, 2010 8:36 PM
  • shadownaruto20

alan wake was a great game and has a great story i really hope the ending to this is also great

Posted: September 27, 2010 7:40 PM
    shadownaruto20
  • Slacker_RB

I hope they make an Alan Wake 2, and I hope it doesn't take them 5 years to make it.

Posted: September 27, 2010 3:21 PM
    Slacker_RB
  • Krypton

The Signal was a fantastic piece of DLC for an already fantastic game. Looking forward to this one as well. Was hoping for more DLC after the Writer, but as long as Remedy goes to work on Alan Wake 2, I will be a happy camper.

Posted: September 27, 2010 3:03 PM