Kinect Sports "Ask Rare" Trailer

Posted: September 24, 2010
Kinect Sports "Ask Rare" Trailer
The facebook community sends in their questions to the Rare team to ask them about the new Kinect Sports on Xbox 360.

• LaowPing

Lame. At the very least answer a real question like "How do you play halo?" "How glitchy is it?" ETC.

Posted: November 1, 2010 4:58 PM
    LaowPing
  • aymnot

Why at 1:30 is there a fan pointed directly at the XBOX on his desk???? Not slamming XBOX, I have them both, but DAMN!?!?

Posted: September 28, 2010 8:44 AM
    aymnot
  • AzMoD3uS

You have to take into consideration that whatever you saw early on that had the "noticeable lag" on it was still a work in progress. I'm pretty sure they'll iron most, if not, all of the kinks once it's released.

The technology opens up a whole lot of possible experiences, not just for gaming. We should stop thinking narrowly and look at the long run.

Posted: September 28, 2010 4:20 AM
  • AzMoD3uS

Posted: September 28, 2010 3:40 AM
  • zjoen

accept credit card and paypal
    Good news: this website (http://www.voguecatch.com) we has been updated and add products and many things they abandoned their increases are welcome to visit our website. You can try oh, will make you satisfied

Posted: September 28, 2010 1:06 AM
    zjoen
  • Blackronin357

What Rare really needs to asnwer is why they haven't given gamers the choice of not posing their avatar in such a feminine way! Men and women don't stand the same way! Also why are all the free clothes metrohomosexual with a few cool spots here and there? Why are all of the clothes extra tight and form fighting? I don't know about you, but I wear a size up and like to not have my nutsack and johnson fighting for breathing room!

Posted: September 26, 2010 5:37 PM
  • ENDZYM3

I don't recognize Microsoft as a corporation.
    I recognize them as Macrohard.

Posted: September 26, 2010 2:22 PM
  • Niichan

I have Move and i have to say it is like the Wii but slightly better, and as for Kinect i think it will be the best of all 3, i want to play the new Panzer Dragoon game and Steel Battalion.

Posted: September 26, 2010 11:09 AM
  • InHumanMarine

Like the way Lucas and Speilberg raped Indiana Jones, MS has done the same to Rare.

Posted: September 26, 2010 7:12 AM
    InHumanMarine
  • kyoput

What this video said to me is:

We received hundreds of questions covering a wide range of service, compatibility, and software commitment issues and cut all that down to 6 or 7 questions that provided for the best canned responses.

I do want a talking avatar though.

Posted: September 25, 2010 6:39 PM
    kyoput
  • cardinalsfan1122

I think kinect is a good idea but face the facts you need a peripheral to play things like shooters where move has the upper hand. But kinect is really cool for things like sports where kinect has a hand over move. They both are good for different categories of games. I'm guessing kinect will sell well in the beginning because of the awesomeness of your body is the controller, but theres not much depth you can put into the games in my opinion, some cool sports games maybe some cool driving games. And my money is Move going to sell better after they really put out some (hopefully) good games like killzone 3.

Posted: September 25, 2010 6:35 PM
    cardinalsfan1122
  • lucidity

Welcome to Kinect/Rare thread

Please take a moment to notice all the fanboys that have dropped by to comment out of.... I don't know, fear, resentment.

http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com /story/81994/americas-preorder s-chart-11-september-2010-halo -reach-2-million/

The above article shows the top Kinect game, Kinect Adventures with pre orders of 114,000. The top Move game is Sports Champions with pre orders of 33,500 ( this does not include games like LBP where Move support was added to an already successful game, but rather games built specifically around motion control). It's worth noting that the Move launch was 1 week away compared to 2 months for Kinect.

http://www.eurogamer.net/art icles/2010-09-20-analysts-back -mss-3m-kinect-sales-claim

This article is self explanatory.

Within 2 months we will see if the analysts are wrong and the pre orders don't pan out...or..the aforementioned fanboys and haters are going to have a rude awakening.

Posted: September 25, 2010 4:02 PM
    lucidity
  • crocodilius

im still wondering when it became taboo to press buttons instead of flapping your arms like a chicken.

Posted: September 25, 2010 1:44 PM
    crocodilius
  • Reber21

love the fan blowing at the xbox 360

Posted: September 25, 2010 11:44 AM
    Reber21
  • KilledFirst

G4, why did you post this video? These questions are generic and in a way insulting because they are directed at people who are new to gaming. You could have just posted a list of features instead of posting this cheesy video. I thought it might contain something of value, it didn't.

Posted: September 25, 2010 8:11 AM
    KilledFirst
  • KilledFirst

RARE when are you going to work on a triple A title?

Posted: September 25, 2010 8:05 AM
    KilledFirst
  • DarthHerter

still not sold on kinect yet but its slowly drawing me in.

Posted: September 25, 2010 6:19 AM
    DarthHerter
  • Sally Wong

The " PS3 Move " is by far, more applicable, and can be applied towards different formats of video games ( shooters, platforming, sports, etc. ). You can at least sit down to endure it.

The one obstacle that must be corrected with the " Move ", is the fact that using the " Move " requires you to be at least 8 feet away from the camera.

I guess those over paid brains at " Sony " thinks every one in real life, has larger rooms or rooms with no other furniture in them. " Wake Up Sony " this should be a no brainer for your bright boys and girls, and should be very easy to correct !

On the other hand, and with " Kinect ", you definitely will need taller and much larger rooms with very strong floors to handle all the running and jumping up and down, because your body is the controller. I'm just curious ? How will you shoot a weapon ? Gee, that will really be fun and enjoyable. I smell the purchase of peripherals for every new game.

PS: Dear M.S. I just don't think I or many others will ever have that much energy to waste on your " Kinect " system. Theres still time to change things.

Love and Kisses : Sally Wong :

Posted: September 25, 2010 1:32 AM
    Sally+Wong
  • nvserg

wow, what a butch of dush's. why are you guys hating. Move looks just like wii. its a HD wii HELLO anyone there. i guess the lights are on but no one is home. i cant wait for this to come out and show you guys how a real system sales. i havent heard anything about the move.

Posted: September 25, 2010 12:26 AM
    nvserg
  • Wrathofsauron

whatever, its wii sports. NO SALE MICRO$OFT!

Posted: September 24, 2010 9:51 PM