Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock All Access Preview

Posted: September 22, 2010
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock All Access Preview
Neversoft Prod. Randy Guillote and Megadeth's Dave Mustaine have combined forces to revamp the series, and in this Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock preview, Adam Sessler hears from both on the game's title track, redesigned guitar, and rejiggered Quest Mode.

• toymachine_sh

YEAH GROW UP NOBODY LIKES CHALLENGING SONGS

Posted: September 26, 2010 2:10 PM
  • BONERJAM

@poketfulashelz

Yeah because metal music is what defines good music or a good music game. Seriously, grow up.

Posted: September 24, 2010 10:37 AM
    BONERJAM
  • poketfulashelz

Dude rock band sucks. You think guitar hero is weak because it has foreigner, ccr and styx? Look at all the metal tracks. Slayer, Anthrax, Metallica and Megadeth are actually hard to play, unlike all the new wave pop and 90's crap that Rock band features.

Posted: September 24, 2010 8:52 AM
    poketfulashelz
  • gambit1023

So this is how Activision responds to RB3. With cheap controllers abd a setlist that features a slew of tracks already available as DLC for RB(foreigner,ccr,styx). No wonder the whole "Hero" franchise is considered a joke. With the exception of 2112 there is not one good reason to get this title. I know I'l be saving my cash until 10/26. Which is a shame since it was GH2 that got me into these types of games in the first place.

Posted: September 24, 2010 6:31 AM
    gambit1023
  • MastaRoyal

Dave Mustaine FTW!

Posted: September 23, 2010 10:44 PM
    MastaRoyal
  • Voleran

I got the chance to try one of the new GH guitars and it felt cheap. Cheap plastic, cheap buttons, poor design. My GH2 guitar (which has seen extensive use and abuse) feels more sturdy than this one.
    I'll stick with the innovative music game with continued support for its games (RB) and I'll make sure to tell anyone who comes into my store or asks about music games that Rock band is the way to go.

Posted: September 23, 2010 9:53 PM
    Voleran
  • joughy

dude...love Mustaine but he looks haggard...hope he's doin alright

Posted: September 23, 2010 8:37 PM
    joughy
  • DinoHaxxSaur

Guitar Hero needs to get away from the drums and singing and go back to it roots of guitar or bassist gameplay only. THEN make the guitar a real guitar that actual plays real songs and teach people how to play a real guitar and be one step ahead of Rock band. With litter peripherals keeps cost down and allows the game to be affordable. I don't understand why they just don't can the drums and vocals all together. They haven't had new drums or microphone since Band Hero I believe. Also choose tracks that your player basis can relate to, not tracks that 85% of players don't know because they weren't alive during the origional release of the songs. Guitar Hero 2 was my favorite and then the series just died and got worse and now it's hardly playable.

Posted: September 23, 2010 5:53 PM
    DinoHaxxSaur
  • JustTheBeginning

More Guitar Hero rehash!

Posted: September 23, 2010 5:34 PM
    JustTheBeginning
  • toymachine_sh

Hey I know those plastic guitarists!

Posted: September 23, 2010 1:10 AM