TGS 2010: Alice: Madness Returns Interview

Posted: September 17, 2010
TGS 2010: Alice: Madness Returns Interview
We sit down with creative director for Alice: Madness Returns, American McGee at the Tokyo Game Show to get the latest preview on this dark fairy tale.

• Bulletfingas145

What the heck is this,this game looks stupid,i would rather buy dead space 2 and play it in a dark room than wayste my time with this.

Ps.I hate horror games.

Posted: March 9, 2011 11:20 AM
    Bulletfingas145
  • cheshirecatzbaby

The original was the most amazing game I every played even to this day. I play it over and over just to go back to that world. Other kids ask me to play it for them just so they can see what it looked like. We kept our old xp comp just so we can play McGee's Alice. I hope they bring back the original so we can finally get rid of the old computer LOL!!

Posted: October 22, 2010 6:01 AM
    cheshirecatzbaby
  • Chifishken

i bought the original for 50p in Gamestation haha. it's sooo trippy, so rather excited for the new one!!

Posted: September 18, 2010 7:59 AM
    Chifishken
  • the_mighty_boog

The first Alice was killer can't wait to check out the new one

Posted: September 17, 2010 9:11 PM
    the_mighty_boog
  • fmaguy91

Please re-release the original Alice. I have a thing with continuity and knowing the whole story and I have been interested in Alice for a while but could never get my hands on it. Madness returns looks like it will be fantastic, but I won't play it unless I play the first one first. Please allow those of us who missed out to check it out and play the sequel

Posted: September 17, 2010 8:21 PM
    fmaguy91
  • fmaguy91

Posted: September 17, 2010 8:19 PM
    fmaguy91
  • dormouse03

The original Alice was one of my favorite games of all time. Can't wait to wield the vorpal sword and solve crazy puzzles again!

Posted: September 17, 2010 8:18 PM
    dormouse03
  • salderoff

I did play the first one. It was great. It had a great story and was really a mind screw.

Posted: September 17, 2010 5:58 PM
    salderoff
  • gtamaster503

Move support please.

Posted: September 17, 2010 5:21 PM
    gtamaster503
  • ParanoidxPuppet

If only her head wasn't in the way of the tv =.=

Posted: September 17, 2010 5:03 PM
    ParanoidxPuppet
  • jal1113

never played the original but im game to try

Posted: September 17, 2010 4:50 PM
    jal1113
  • Blue_Vortex

I hope they make a deal with steam so I can get the original game and this game in a bundle.

Posted: September 17, 2010 3:19 PM