Halo: Reach - The First 15 Minutes In-Game Video

Posted: September 11, 2010
Halo: Reach - The First 15 Minutes In-Game Video
See the opening for Halo: Reach with these First 15 Minutes of In-Game Video.

• Diom

why'd you keep checking out dudes?

Posted: November 24, 2010 3:52 PM
    Diom
  • halo_kid120

6:30
    Is that the same guy that voices Sgt. Foley in MW2??? Sounds the same to me.

Posted: September 14, 2010 1:08 PM
    halo_kid120
  • AshlikeBlood

That's really awesome. All of my friends enjoy Halo. Can't wait for this one. When I do get to buy a system to play again, this is one game I'm getting for sure.

Posted: September 13, 2010 10:40 PM
    AshlikeBlood
  • Dash4300

Wow I was really excited to see this but at least from this guys game play it looked pretty boring. It never seemed to really have an intense fight and you have to wait for your team to catch up to you. Now don't get me wrong, the graphics are amazing, it looks more serious, and I like the characters but it looks a little slow.

I am going to have to get this game though because I am a big time Halo fan and have wanted to play this game since the first teaser trailer.

Posted: September 13, 2010 4:39 PM
    Dash4300
  • ImmortalKing88

This is for XredWolf5566
    Thats not even fair, sure you dont like the guy, and people do like these games, but who are you to place a bar on what is and isnt right to play, everyone has different aspects of games that they like, and the only disappointment i can see is a probabley die hard gamer that cant accept the community as a whole, its sad when one person tries to speak out but shows that you dont know what your talking about, and that you cant further accept people for who they are, everyones different and so are they games they play, i personally am not the biggest halo fan, but i enjoy sitting down with a bunch of friends and enjoying the time i spend slapping them around, dont hate the game, just accept that its not for you and isnt wrong that other people play it. Just wrong that you try to make others follow your beliefs as if your a video game stalin.
    Fouch

Posted: September 13, 2010 4:21 PM
  • ImmortalKing88

You all are terrible, trying to dis on a game you havent even played yet, hold your tongues no one wants to hear about your sad pleas of pain and undying hatred of a game you dont want or care to play, and as such noone wants or cares about how you can bad mouth everything that hurts your poor little feelings, if you want to be a douche then just delete your g4 account, and never sign on again because honestly as a gamer im disgraced to know that theirs such closed minded individuals out their that can't just say not my type of game but have fun playing it, and here check this out if you get done with that, AND SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SELF RIghteous rants about how much you hate consoles and the games on them, if you dont like them then you probabley dont own them for a reason, and have no right to try to take everyone else down with you because you have to sit in the corner and be a sad panda, move on, your annoying insulting voices are not needed here, nore wanted.
    Fouch

Posted: September 13, 2010 4:10 PM
  • M4Dash

BORING!!!

It's suffers from linearity and too much cut scenes. All I see is a bunch of walking, more walking, and then reloading with more walking. Where's all the explosions? It's difficult to believe that 4 generic scouts who suppose to have no chance of surviving somewhat pwn everything in their way with such terrible weaponry can make a 5/5 "great" story. Sounds very similar to all the Halo stories to me especially the sub-par ODST. At least in the past games I have control of the Almighty Master Chief, but now I have a generic guy or girl who's made out to be just as awesome. Way to downgrade MC.

Posted: September 13, 2010 3:30 PM
    M4Dash
  • Ryan82999@yahoo.com

O sweet

Posted: September 13, 2010 2:20 PM
  • SouthernCDogg

im so tempted to watch, but im afriad this will ruin my experience.

Posted: September 13, 2010 11:05 AM
    SouthernCDogg
  • whatchel

Sick of the Halo coverage on G4. Overkill!

Posted: September 13, 2010 10:02 AM
    whatchel
  • liarsthieves

I beat those suits give U swamp ass.

Posted: September 13, 2010 8:51 AM
    liarsthieves
  • deadlyloofah

Thanks g4 for this. But i'm gonna go ahead and wait to play it myself. One of the few times I have actually passed up watching your videos. I'm sorry please forgive :(

Posted: September 13, 2010 8:39 AM
  • sodared

Yey! Halo

Posted: September 13, 2010 7:57 AM
    sodared
  • Gel214th

Has anyone every thought of how utterly depressing the world of HALO is? It's just one series of tragedies after the next. Player does well to control aiming with the Xbox Controller though. I may get back into Console First Person Shooters (or any shooter without a Lock On function) when the PS3 MOVE enabled titles are released.

Posted: September 13, 2010 6:22 AM
  • XingWoo

No way dude, now that is jsut too cool!

www.real-anonymity.es.tc

Posted: September 13, 2010 6:12 AM
    XingWoo
  • mansonrulesit

Garbage! Be me why this is so popular.

Posted: September 13, 2010 4:43 AM
  • orangecrow

@XRedWolf5566 I see what you are saying, but i never liked Tony Hawk, I love Rock and metal music, but never cared for guitar hero.

Posted: September 13, 2010 1:57 AM
    orangecrow
  • eipok_kruden

That Spirit didn't look Specops, whatever a Specops Spirit would look like. And not only was it trying to leave, but it had Banshee support. Plus, there were more covenant than could fit in a Spirit's troop bays. That means there must already be a significant Covenant presence. How the hell did the Covenant slip past Reach's orbital defense grid and set up a firebase? How did the UNSC not notice the unregistered slipspace rupture? For the Covenant to have gotten that far means they knew a lot more about us than we did about them. They actually successfully infiltrated Reach! Slipped a advance specops force right under our radar and established a significant military presence before we realized what was happening. Gives me a new level of respect for them. Wonder what their intelligence division is like.

Posted: September 12, 2010 9:31 PM
  • UltimaBlackMage

AWESOME! I can't wait until tomorrow! I hope they have Mark IV armor from Halo 3 so I can use the Mark IV helmet with the Mark V armor.

Posted: September 12, 2010 8:55 PM
    UltimaBlackMage
  • XRedWolf5566

I remember a time when everyone loved halo. now the same people that use to love the game now hate it. anyone remember bobby k from activision? he has blinded you people by shelling out twenty call of duty games a year. have you forgotten what has happened to tony hawk and guitar hero? a wattered down pile of crap! mr. activision has even gone on to say he does not care about the games, just the money. i can't bieleve you people blindly worship this @$$hole while he continues to shell out poorly developed games with poor multiplayer that has nothing but modding! I've become very dissapointed in todays generation of gamers! you all are hypocrites and make me sick!

Posted: September 12, 2010 7:45 PM