World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Game Director Interview

Posted: August 30, 2010
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Game Director Interview
World of Warcraft's game director, Tom Chilton describes the process of balancing the game. Discover the new zones that were re-made and create from scratch. The only way to find out about the future of World of Warcraft is to watch the interview.

• 54mw153

Still working? my palli sucks now holy power doesnt work in pvp! also focus sucks use 2 abilities and you gotta wait 6 hours till you have enough focus to cast it again to me it seems wow is getting worse i feel like im playing an entire new game why even call it wow anymore? i still play for the hope of changes will be made taking portals out isnt doing any good its just gonna take longer to get any where and lowbies getting level 60 spells wtf blizzard? i worked my so hard getting all my toons to 60 to even be able to use those spells i am hearing from multiple people "patch 4.0 sucks" do you guys even listen to what people are saying? im sure people would agree with me these changes suck im scared to see the next expansion but there is hope i have seen alot of changes over my 2 years of playing. im sure people would agree with me

Posted: October 22, 2010 7:17 PM
    54mw153
  • brockt144

hahah i almost got psyched out by that "release date at the end" but an overall good interview and i can't wait to get my hands on the collectors edition

Posted: August 31, 2010 5:29 PM
    brockt144
  • Pwnproof

XD He sounded like he was gonna give a date at the end. I still have no idea what the first thing is that i will do when i log into cata that first time......go raid on southshore :) if its still there lol

Posted: August 31, 2010 10:16 AM
    Pwnproof
  • Gamingshadowclan

Yaaay Blizzard! You've Not Only Managed To Create Another Life Consuming Xpac Of WoW, BUT YOUR DELAYING DIABLO3!! Witch I Think Your Totally Not Into Because Of How Long Your Taking On It....*Rant* (HappyFace) But I Digress. Cant Wait For This New Version...I'm Just Itching To Get My Hand On The Worgan Race...DK Worgan Here I Come!! -Delete Level Capped Mage- Mwuahahaha

Posted: August 30, 2010 10:26 PM
    Gamingshadowclan
  • ThermOptics

Release date - "midnight of Tuesday right after it's finished" - well played
    And who says Blizzard doesn't work hard at a quality product.
    Anyone who bitches and moans about WOW in game is like someone complaining about their food at a restaurant...and the plate is empty. Even the pickle is gone. Just smears of what was once sauce er ketchup. You get my rant...right?

Posted: August 30, 2010 10:07 PM
    ThermOptics
  • Muscley_Arms

Worgen Druid = the best?

Posted: August 30, 2010 8:54 PM
  • Cali_Joe

I actually thought that he was going to give the release date at the end. I'm so gullible.

Posted: August 30, 2010 8:48 PM
    Cali_Joe
  • jparril113

This looks AWSOME. I might actualy start playing WoW again.

Posted: August 30, 2010 7:35 PM