Halo: Reach Multiplayer Maps

Posted: August 27, 2010
Halo: Reach Multiplayer Maps
G4 gives you a little peek at the competitive multiplayer maps in Halo: Reach. Boardwalk, Boneyard, Countdown, Forge World, Powerhouse, Reflection, Spire, Sword Base, and Zealot are waiting for you to join in and cause some damage.

• Z_304_LEGEND

yea XxProxofxgamingxX, all my games bore me so bad, i cant wait till Halo Reach, then Fall Out New Vagas than CoD Black Ops, all of them are sweet but not as much as Halo Reach, also the new Assassins Creed game looks sweet, i pre ordered that one for my friend.

Posted: September 5, 2010 7:20 AM
    Z_304_LEGEND
  • bigboy2

I'm going 2 get legendary edition!

Posted: September 2, 2010 4:51 PM
    bigboy2
  • Partizan Nazitrap

Does anyone think that the XBOX Live price increase my not be random, but is realted to this game. I'm just saying.

Posted: September 1, 2010 10:12 AM
    Partizan+Nazitrap
  • CodePlague

I need to pick up my jaw off the floor now.

Posted: August 30, 2010 8:11 PM
    CodePlague
  • RememberNobleTeam

I cant wait for Reach....im Camping out side my gamestop for 2 days

Posted: August 30, 2010 11:49 AM
  • XxTmoney08xX

WHO CANT WAIT TO PLAY SOME MORE TOWER OF POWERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yessss

Posted: August 29, 2010 7:25 PM
    XxTmoney08xX
  • Cutebrute

The maps are visually pretty stunning. However, I'm reserving judgement on the map layout and playability until I get a detailed flyby of the map or, better yet, I get to play them.

Also, I knew that we're only getting 8 maps and Forge World, but am I seriously only seeing 2 Invasion maps? That doesn't seem like very many at all, especially with Invasion being such an important part of the new multiplayer experience. Oh well, I loved Boneyard and I'll be the first to buy any DLC for this game.

Posted: August 28, 2010 9:33 PM
    Cutebrute
  • Cutebrute

Posted: August 28, 2010 9:31 PM
    Cutebrute
  • TurnBackThePendulum

Awsome so all multiplayer maps have been reavled but not firefight. But on IGN there is something old look at 3rd row down 1 and 2. This map has not been named or showed and infection is being played on it. This is bugging me Its not any of the ones listed on here.

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/o bjects/14276699/halo-reach/ima ges/halo-reach-201008200954478 03.html?page=mediaFull

Posted: August 27, 2010 10:51 PM
    TurnBackThePendulum
  • Ragnarok39

I just had a halo orgy :)

Posted: August 27, 2010 6:27 PM
    Ragnarok39
  • XxProxofxgamingxX

im waiting for reach so i been buying lots of arcade games

Posted: August 27, 2010 5:33 PM