John Daly's ProStroke Golf PlayStation Move Walkthrough

Posted: August 26, 2010
John Daly's ProStroke Golf PlayStation Move Walkthrough
Jerry Whitehead, public relations for O-games, demonstrates John Daly's ProStroke Golf on the PlayStation Move while giving you a walkthrough on the gameplay mechanics. Don't forget to wear your signature John Daly Loudmouth pants!

• ARFF1Tampa

I like it. Very reasonably priced, plus just added 4 free down loadable courses. Best chipping feel around the green and putting feel on the green. Graphics are good. I would say a must buy for golf fans and owners of the move controller looking for move games. Very happy with it.

Posted: January 7, 2011 8:50 AM
    ARFF1Tampa
  • drwest56

It does have one to one response with move. It's also hard to hit a straight power shot, really need a good swing (which I don't), so my scores are below Tiger Woods.

Posted: October 26, 2010 12:06 PM
  • jscott1972

I work at O-Games and the feedback from the move is one to one, there is a slight lag on the video but in real life its works perfectly

Posted: September 14, 2010 2:24 PM
  • MasterNoble6

The guy explaining it kinda pulls you out of it by trying to explain way too much at once. No fault of his own but to my instant gratificationess, But when he went into first person mode then panned to look at the coarse and back to the ball I was sold. But the 1 to 1 maybe a little delayed or a mimic. I would like to see a real time 1 to 1 swing, not an, I swing then the charecter swings.

Posted: August 27, 2010 8:38 AM
    MasterNoble6
  • Rett18

everyone of u suckers who bought a wii can now officially suck one...kidding but seriously i cant wait

Posted: August 26, 2010 10:49 PM
    Rett18
  • Pippdaddy

I think they could have had someone better showing the game off. That guy was not good and didn't sell it well. Plus at the end he said tap it in for bogey, it was either a triple bogey or 4 over. Definitely needs some polish but it has a chance to be a good golf game.

Posted: August 26, 2010 5:37 PM
    Pippdaddy
  • benny2beer

Was it just me or did it look like the swing controls aren't a true one to one? Isn't that what the move has been bragging about all along?

Posted: August 26, 2010 4:14 PM
  • JustTheBeginning

Has some nice features but needs a lot of polish. I would skip and wait for an improved sequel.

Posted: August 26, 2010 3:20 PM
    JustTheBeginning
  • Dartsytopps

As long as this isn't like Tiger 11 where you can hit 400 yard drives perfectly straight every single time and almost hole out every single shot from 300 yards. I'll buy it

Posted: August 26, 2010 3:15 PM