Diablo 3 Gamescom 2010 Interivew

Posted: August 26, 2010
Diablo 3 Gamescom 2010 Interivew
Diablo 3's Game Director Jay Wilson uses a magical spell called information, which reveals some hidden info about Diablo 3's gameplay mechanics and their new feature, Artisan.

• MDB3

watch it comes out christams day lol

Posted: December 1, 2010 1:17 AM
  • MDB3

watch it comes out on christams lol...

Posted: December 1, 2010 1:08 AM
  • MaddRayne

they need to put this on PS3

Posted: September 7, 2010 4:28 PM
    MaddRayne
  • TheConNerd

Breaking down items into their raw materials. Didn't Hellgate: London do that first? I'm not complaining or anything, but I'm seriously excited for Diablo III.

Posted: September 1, 2010 4:18 AM
  • TheConNerd

Posted: September 1, 2010 4:17 AM
  • LTman86

"...the name of the game is Diablo 3, it will be released on PC and MAC, and it will be released..."

*holds breath*

"...when it's done."

*slaps forehead!

Posted: September 1, 2010 2:33 AM
    LTman86
  • Krogoth117

Im so exited.

And I just cant hide it.

Posted: August 31, 2010 1:46 PM
    Krogoth117
  • crocodilius

PWNTABLOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Posted: August 31, 2010 12:19 PM
    crocodilius
  • BertSaxby

Imagine D3 on Hell difficulty using Move or Kinect. LOL. I'd imagine a spike in heart attack victims.

Posted: August 31, 2010 11:31 AM
    BertSaxby
  • Madbagofhorses

Comon, Steve. Where's the video?

Posted: August 31, 2010 10:11 AM
    Madbagofhorses
  • Jackal904

I am so excited for Diablo 3. It's one of my favorite franchisess.

Posted: August 28, 2010 10:28 PM
    Jackal904
  • micrapple

Great, now not only you have to level up yourself but you have to level up every NPC.

Posted: August 27, 2010 11:44 PM
    micrapple
  • Thogin

No TP... but I need my TP to wipe my bum bum... This game is going to make a lot of people into loot whores even more. Before in diablo 2, I don't pick up low level and non-magical items.... but with this new system where you can break down stuff.... your just going to have people running around looking at items instead of actual continuing in fighting... fight look, fight look fight look, specially on mult-player, since this was already a problem in Diablo 2 where friends just kinda stood by a big loot from a mini-boss and check out the items.... now this will be more prevalent...

Instead of selling while in a dungeon like you have in the wealth scrolls, Why don't you have a big big chest maybe unlimited or big enough that it will never get fill, and have the players have the ability to TP the items back to that chest. Automatically once their on Inv. is fill, so they don't have to stand there and look going hmmmmmm what should i sell. While Torchlight have the pets that runs back, I would have my items TP back to my chest and I will deal with it later when I get back to town.... and this will stop my loot whore friends from standing there in battle while I wait for them.. Thanks for the GAME!!

Posted: August 27, 2010 9:57 PM