Street Fighter X Tekken Gamescom 2010 Interview

Posted: August 26, 2010
Street Fighter X Tekken Gamescom 2010 Interview
Capcom's General Manager Yoshinori Ono and Namco Bandai's Chief Producer Katsuhiro Harada sit side by side discussing why they wanted to bring the two fighting franchise together. Find out what to expect in Street Fighter X Tekken.

• BoydofZINJ

I can truely sau this: I HEART YOU JAPAN.

Posted: April 13, 2011 9:01 AM
    BoydofZINJ
  • dingdon91234

theyshould throw in mortal kombat vs tekken or street fighter

Posted: April 12, 2011 12:51 PM
    dingdon91234
  • Xzalor

I bought SF4 and loved it for about 2 weeks then stopped liking it because it was a bit too complex for me. So then Target had Tekken 6 on clearance for 10 bucks so I've that for about 2 weeks and It's so much better than SF4 (in my opinion).

It's easier to play and I love the more realistic graphics. Also my friend (who hates fighting games in general) played Tekken 6 with me and loves it and It's our new favorite game. I'm definitely going to wait for Tekken X Street Fighter. I hate how the Tekken characters look with the SF4 graphics. I'm not saying SF4 is a BAD game I love SF4's characters but I'll just have to wait longer for the version I want... :)

Posted: August 29, 2010 7:44 PM
    Xzalor
  • Jswiss

2011-2012 will indeed be the year of the fighters!

Street Fighter X Tekken
    Tekken X Street Fighter
    Marvel Vs Capcom 3: Fate Of Two Worlds
    Mortal Kombat
    Virtua Fighter: Final Showdown
    Dead Or Alive 5
    Tekken 7
    Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike Online
    Super Street Fighter IV: DLC (Yun & Yang so far announced)
    Battle Fantasia 2
    Soul Calibur V
    DarkStalkers: HD Remix
    Super Smash Bros. Rumble
    New Gulity Gear

It's looking pretty awesome, but...there's only one game that makes this list less elite than what it should be...wanna guess what that game is?!

...

0_o

Alright, I'll tell you...but first let me just say that without this game particular game in mind, as ill as this list is...it will feel incomplete without......

Killer Instinct III

Rare...get off your arse!!! Ken Lobb, tell everyone at RARE to cancel all other projects, and work on only K.I.3. Do it now before I "Ultra Combo" your a$$! >:

C'mon, you mean to tell me...that Perfect Dark 2 & Kameo 2 is > K.I.3?! 0_o

....I don't think so!

-Jswiss

Posted: August 28, 2010 8:43 AM
    Jswiss
  • BCMM1

I'm really interested to see how they are going to pull the Tekken vs Street Fighter off.. Like the guy said,, Street Fighter characters have techniques like the hadoken and Tekken characters focus more on "realistic" fighting so it might be 2 difficult for them to pull this off properly. I think those games are either going to be fantstic or just a huge trainwreck

Posted: August 28, 2010 1:35 AM
    BCMM1
  • Valentinog

I love fighting games! Definitely getting SFvsTK, TKvsSF, MvsC3, and MK9.

Posted: August 27, 2010 11:48 AM
    Valentinog
  • DevilishBoredom

The only thing that sucks here... I'm going to have to buy both! Otherwise, color me excited as sin!

Posted: August 27, 2010 11:36 AM