Disney Epic Mickey Gamescom 2010 Interview

Posted: August 20, 2010
Disney Epic Mickey Gamescom 2010 Interview
Mickey sure has done it this time. Disney Interactive Studios' Creative Director Warren Spector is here at Gamescom 2010 to explain the new epic Mickey adventure and talks about how important the music in the game needed to have a Disney feel.

• principe51

man i cant wait i love that game looks owesome im going to have it for wii!i cant wait.

Posted: September 2, 2010 8:48 AM
    principe51
  • Minimoose360

Was this trailer rendered in the actual game engine? If so, the Wii is impressing me. I was hoping this game was for the 360/PS3 (before it was announced Wii-exclusive) but this trailer was good...I'll probably be dusting my Wii off to play this when it's released.

Posted: August 23, 2010 11:20 PM
    Minimoose360
  • FaroDemon

I really want this game I have a wii and a 360, but theres just something about the wii that pisses me off. Just looking at the controllers. Swinging them makes you look like a fool, and listening to that stupid ass song that comes on every time you turn the God forsaken console on. Why can't you even change the wii background?

Posted: August 23, 2010 1:33 AM
    FaroDemon
  • dantastic4

Console fanboys can cry all they want but at least Warren Spector is not creating your typical post Apocalyptic brown pasty shooter.He's taken liberties of making something unique to the platforming genre.Epic Mickey with a good marketing push will do fine.

Posted: August 22, 2010 4:43 AM
    dantastic4
  • gamermaster123

wow i thought i looked crappy at first and now i want it is it for xbox 360 or ps3?

Posted: August 21, 2010 9:03 AM
    gamermaster123
  • Antonio_r

its weird at first i wasnt excited about this game but then the more and more i hear about it now i want it lol..

Posted: August 20, 2010 7:41 PM