inFamous 2 Gamescom 2010 Interview

Posted: August 20, 2010
inFamous 2 Gamescom 2010 Interview
Sucker Punch's Co-Founder Bruce Oberg was at Gamescom 2010 showing off the new design version of Cole. Learn more about the fighting combat which introduces a new melee weapon called the AMP and find out more of Cole's super lighting power.

• principe51

looks mad good i cant wait!!1

Posted: September 2, 2010 8:58 AM
    principe51
  • aknaff

I swear in one of the screen shots of the latest design of Cole he looked just like Kevin Pereira. Now if they can only get Cole a girlfriend that looks like Olivia Munn...

Posted: August 23, 2010 2:05 PM
    aknaff
  • TD_ThA_MoNsTa

Personally, I liked the original redesign of Cole that they showed off at E3. I kinda hate on how Sucker Punch caved into fanboy anger, and scrapped the redesign. But this one doesn't look half bad (though they could've at least kept the tattoo's from the original redesign, they looked awesome). Still was one of my must buys of 2011 with the original redesign, and still is with this one. Can't wait to hear more info about this within the coming months.

Posted: August 23, 2010 11:56 AM
    TD_ThA_MoNsTa
  • lunch43

Will this game continue the story line with the first infamous

Posted: August 22, 2010 8:57 PM
  • Dark-Nader

Oh wow lets change the shirt make him look scruffy and give him less hair. The shirt I can lie with but the whole hair cut and shave is over done I like the original cole for InFamous 2 cause it gave it the whole look of time passing since the first as he tries to master his powers completely. Also I wanna know how many damn ray spheres are there.

Posted: August 22, 2010 8:02 PM
    Dark-Nader
  • 1nitial_D

I t looks like Cole's look is a mix of the 1st game and new redesign of him. it looks good i have to say. His new power looks great and I can't wait to see more of the storyline in this game.

Posted: August 21, 2010 6:35 PM
    1nitial_D
  • SpooderW

Static shock, the game. Oh the memories from my childhood are finally coming back in video game form.

Posted: August 21, 2010 5:57 PM
    SpooderW
  • jube0569

I liked the 2nd cole. the 3rd cole looked quite stupid to me.

Posted: August 21, 2010 5:54 PM
    jube0569
  • Canid117

Really? Is giving the guy a different haircut that big a deal?

Posted: August 21, 2010 4:44 PM
    Canid117
  • CustosIntusSilentium

Going in a more cinematic direction can be good, but take FFXIII as a lesson. Somethings are better left unchanged like the old Cole.

Posted: August 20, 2010 2:41 PM
    CustosIntusSilentium
  • tvnGenesis

What about the ice powers at the end of the first trailer?

Posted: August 20, 2010 2:05 PM
    tvnGenesis
  • XwingVmanX

He has a great voice AND a great body. What a slap in the face to the original voice actor lol

Posted: August 20, 2010 1:46 PM
    XwingVmanX
  • gtamaster503

Oh and yeah on the whole hand to hand combat thing where it is now cinematic I totally know where that's from. I read that Naughty Dog was helping you and then shortly after hearing about that I saw the gameplay trailer and yeah. I know where that's coming from. Loved melees in Uncharted 2.

Posted: August 20, 2010 1:46 PM
    gtamaster503
  • gtamaster503

Sony, through time and time again you have made me wish I lived in Japan just to be closer to you (and for the million Japanese cos players in Lightning uniforms) but those reason aside I NEED you NEED you to not release inFamous 2, Killzone 3, and Twisted Metal with in 6 weeks of each other.

Posted: August 20, 2010 1:40 PM