The MMO Report: Thursday, August 19th

Posted: August 19, 2010
The MMO Report: Thursday, August 19th
Casey shows you the space combat in Star Wars: The Old Republic, tells you how Blizzard won $88 Million, and Uncle Casey's Mail Bag!

• Straka

Angry why u be trolling?

Starwars MMO isnt out yet alot can change please go back to runescape they will not have that on the MMO Report. Also Casey ia just plain old WIN do not say bad things. But anyways back to Starwars MMO the Space Combat will be better when live or are you just stupid? Put it this way, what your saying is like me saying ATM you cant play Worg Female In WoW Cata Beta that must mean you cant play them when it comes out >.>.

Tbh i grow up playing Star Wars on my N64 and i loved playing Starwars: RS and pod racing and to be hornest if you didnt find the space combat epic win then you need to go back to stone where you came out from.

Posted: September 2, 2010 4:16 AM
    Straka
  • AngryGuru

Casey, I've considered you a bit of a blithering idiot, but your creaming-yer-pants response to the "space combat" video pushes you completely over the top of blithering idiocy. Do you even realize this "space combat" minigame is a RAIL SHOOTER? In a STAR WARS MMO? And that we are living in the year 2010, NOT 1985?

Making space combat in a Star Wars MMO a rail shooter is about as unthinkable as making lightsaber combat a side-scrolling 2D shootumup.

Posted: August 27, 2010 2:45 PM
    AngryGuru
  • Wrathofsauron

i saw scott pilgrim :'O

Posted: August 25, 2010 2:24 PM
    Wrathofsauron
  • panzerfist

I really hope he does the FFXIV covereage next week. They just announced the XP system and things are looking VERY bleak. If he gets this info out there maybe enough people will protest it in some way and they'll change it the same way blizzard did with the WOW beta

Posted: August 25, 2010 12:31 PM
    panzerfist
  • The_Sinlord

HAHAHA Death to ADP got the game when it came out looked cool to i put in in my NEW pc a Alienware ... and i can get into the Toon maker and make my toon but no cant get into the City... but i can on my old PC that cant run it lol asked them for help was like getting kicked in the N*ts and was no help .. so theres 50.oo ill naver see anymore. and before anyone asks Yes my Alienware can run anything i love it.

Posted: August 24, 2010 4:56 PM
    The_Sinlord
  • stillfocus

i saw scott pilgrim, and it was AWESOME.

Posted: August 23, 2010 9:15 PM
    stillfocus
  • dakkadakka02

awww but I has no cocoa :'( and yeah though I did gripe I should at least give Casey props for making yet another great show, keep it up :D
    I just get a little peeved when one of the greatest MMO's to be doesn't get the coverage it deserves.......Meh, I will get over it.

Posted: August 23, 2010 3:00 PM
    dakkadakka02
  • Dower

GW2 wasn't covered... aww ask your mommy for some cocoa and take a nappy nap maybe you will feel better.
    Thanks for another great show Casey

Posted: August 23, 2010 2:40 PM
    Dower
  • dakkadakka02

LOL no mention anout GW2? better do something about the game next week as it won the best online category at Gamescom. Beating out your precious WoW and SWTOR.......If there is no mention about GW2 soo then I am going to have to conclude that G4tv.com is an epic fail of a gaming site...... That is all

Posted: August 23, 2010 12:49 PM
    dakkadakka02
  • Nathiest

No wonder the ground combat looks like ass in SWTOR they spent all the big bucks on the omfg flight combat.

Posted: August 23, 2010 11:46 AM
    Nathiest
  • fedecoy

Ugh what is the game in the top left of the sessler's soapbox plug at the end of the video. Spent like 3 weeks looking for it. I'll award 10 internet points to the person who names it.

Posted: August 23, 2010 10:49 AM
    fedecoy
  • Lanceweilder

All I can say is I hope you guys have a review of Vindictus when Nexon decides to release it. Closed Beta was awesome. It reminds me of a bloody, grittier version of what we've seen of Tera so far. That also allows us to grind an enemy's face on a wall.

Posted: August 23, 2010 12:24 AM
    Lanceweilder
  • Madix-3

Ahhh, they revealed Space combat in Leipzig!
    That's why I didn't see it when I was in Cologne, where the Gamescom was!
    (Useful hint: Leipzig: Gamesconvention, died 3 years ago.)

Posted: August 22, 2010 11:52 PM
    Madix-3
  • Zombie_Man

Nevermind GW2 -- an MMO older than WoW and successful all these years put out a new retail boxed expansion and there's not even a mention, let alone a review? Turn around and check out the time in Paragon City, Going Rogue went live this past Monday.

Or is this the MMO Canned Trailer Review Report?

Posted: August 22, 2010 12:18 AM
    Zombie_Man
  • Zombie_Man

Or is this the MMO Canned Trailer Review Report?

Posted: August 22, 2010 12:03 AM
    Zombie_Man
  • Darth Artanis

Jiggle physics, lawl

Posted: August 21, 2010 8:27 AM
    Darth+Artanis
  • Raisinbman

I saw Scott Pilgrim! Don't nerdrage, it's bad for your blood pressure!

Posted: August 20, 2010 9:30 AM
  • penguinfish

Scapegaming hasn't existed for quite a while.
    In the last year its changed owners and changed its name to 2bitgaming and now its Universalgaming.
    I believe they are working on another new name as their site is now dead. But the servers are still up and running. So it was really a pointless thing taking them to court. They won't get the money and the servers still exist...

Posted: August 20, 2010 8:21 AM
    penguinfish
  • TenTonApe

I'm going to be watching The Walking Dead on 3 TVs at once, I expect no less from anyone else.

Posted: August 20, 2010 5:31 AM
    TenTonApe
  • Tahk0

Scott pilgrim.... Jesus juice.... yes....

Posted: August 20, 2010 1:20 AM