Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Gamescom 2010 Trailer

Posted: August 18, 2010
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Gamescom 2010 Trailer
Dreams are made with light and darkness, but do you believe that dreams come true? Check out the Gamescom 2010 trailer for Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep.

• TheSuffering47

Sorry I posted it twice. My computers being retarded

Posted: September 5, 2010 9:32 PM
    TheSuffering47
  • TheSuffering47

I've been waiting for a new Kingdom Hearts game since I beat the second one. Didn't get the last one cause I don't have a DS.

Posted: September 5, 2010 9:31 PM
    TheSuffering47
  • TheSuffering47

Posted: September 5, 2010 9:30 PM
    TheSuffering47
  • Al3xX420

IGN's review is up! They gave it a 8.5/10. So that means X-Play will probably be giving it a 2/5. Camera controls, bland environments, load times. Who cares? ITS FREAKING KINGDOM HEARTS!

Posted: September 2, 2010 8:29 PM
    Al3xX420
  • TACJ

The traiter was EPIC! Ima get this game as soon as it comes out. Can't wait!

Posted: August 28, 2010 12:39 PM
    TACJ
  • Al3xX420

@Lutenant_Dan
    Nomura has stated that all the numbered Kingdom Hearts games will have Sora as a protagonist. Basically that means: Yes there will be a Kingdom Hearts 3 and it will be with Sora.

I also heard that Kingdom Hearts RE:Coded for the DS will have a secret ending, and since the game takes place at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2, theres a good chance it's secret ending will be about Kingdom Hearts 3. Come on G4 do some research!

Posted: August 27, 2010 1:39 AM
    Al3xX420
  • Djangorabbit

YAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYYAY!!!! I PRE-ORDERED IT AND I'MA PLAY IT SOON!!!!

Posted: August 23, 2010 11:05 PM
    Djangorabbit
  • Socratz87

This looks so good. I can't wait.

Posted: August 23, 2010 9:14 PM
    Socratz87
  • Al3xX420

I'm warning you now G4 (specifically X-Play) give this game the attention and respect it deserves or you will have a *expletive* storm of hate mail coming your way. Any other game with nearly as much anticipation by fans would have had a few previews on X-Play by now. You do know its being released next month right?

Posted: August 19, 2010 9:32 PM
    Al3xX420
  • PivotRPG

Does anyone else think that the English Dubs suck?

Posted: August 19, 2010 9:10 PM
    PivotRPG
  • dx3000

EPIC N GET A PSP psn kenady15

Posted: August 19, 2010 4:03 PM
    dx3000
  • jkjkjkjkjk123

This game looks AMAZING! Only problem is that I dnt have a psp. :(

Posted: August 19, 2010 1:35 PM
    jkjkjkjkjk123
  • XwingVmanX

HOLY CRAP! I purposely kept myself in the dark about any information about KIngdom Hearts Birth by Sleep in order to keep myself surprised. I ruined KH2 for myself by knowing to much prior to playing it.

Decided to watch the trailer and my mind has been blown.....the story is definitely more intense than any of the previous handhelds. The way it looks like they are tying everything together, and all the characters they are having in the game. Its going to be epic!

Also I can't believe Zack is in this lol

Posted: August 18, 2010 4:26 PM
    XwingVmanX
  • Buckeyes67890

ok it was cool seeing everybody younger. this makes me want a psp so i can keep up with the tie ins

Posted: August 18, 2010 2:03 PM
  • Sundavar427

Anyone else notice the Final Fantasy 7 reference with Zack? Nice.

Posted: August 18, 2010 1:24 PM
    Sundavar427
  • Lutenant_Dan

cant they just make a third Kingdom Kearts with Sora already? all these tie-ins really suck, only the first two games were good... but i supposed everyone loves money

Posted: August 18, 2010 1:17 PM
    Lutenant_Dan
  • Sundavar427

Another idea... LOL!

continuing from my earlier post. Anyone who has watched the "Blank Point" ending will notice that word "Reconnect"

With Kingdom Hearts coming to the Nintendo 3DS, I think that game will be like... "KH: REconnect" Possible?

Posted: August 18, 2010 12:59 PM
    Sundavar427
  • Sundavar427

YES! Can't wait. It's been a long time coming.

Btw, G4. The secret ending "Blank Point" for BBS hints at another Kingdom Hearts game which is why fans always ask you guys "when is KHIII coming?" (I'm not one of them... I just watch X-play and am waiting patiently for the announcement while Adam and Morgan talk about how much they don't care. LOL) Whether or not the next game is going to be KHIII is still not specified but there is another game coming of the KH franchise. (I've had this radical idea that Noctis from Final Fantasy Versus XIII is actually a keyblader based on Ventus' "Wingblade" looking similar to Noctis' fighting style with multiple swords and lances and that this is the next game they are hinting... But I digress...)

I have also heard though that the Japanese version of BBS is actually called KHIII: BBS. I have no evidence of this, just read it on some forums. So... To us KH fans, this might be our KHIII... Makes sense cause this is sort of like an origin story. Like Devil May Cry 3 was for the DMC franchise.

Personally.... I don't care! MORE KH GAMES!!! I love the universe. Just bring in a freaking Final Fantasy level already. HECK! Bring in like Caccoon!!! And have Sora fight along side Lightning! (OR NOCTIS!!!) That and an FF summon! Bring back the Bahamut from KHII.

(Another radical idea! Bring in the FFVI world and play Sora in that 16-bit world like 3D Dot Hero! HAHAHA! That be cool!!!)

Posted: August 18, 2010 12:56 PM