Warhammer 40K: Space Marine First Look Preview

Posted: August 17, 2010
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine First Look Preview
7-foot super soldier Captain Titus and his melee-wreaking Chainsaw Sword do battle with an Ork invasion, and Morgan Webb visits Raphael Van Lierop for a peek in this first look preview at the action of Warhammer 40K: Space Marine.

• BONNEJD

I LIKE PLAYING THESE GAMES WITH MY SON BUT I ONLY BUY TWO PLAYER GAMES. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO SPEND A LITTLE MORE TIME TO MAKE THAT OPTION AVAILABLE ON ALL OF YOUR GAMES, YOUR MISSING A BIG MARKET. THE BEST TWO PLAYER GAME I HAVE EVER FOUND WAS THE ORGINAL RESISTANCE GAME, MY SON AND I PLAY IT ALL THE TIME

Posted: April 30, 2011 3:38 PM
    BONNEJD
  • Slayer0223

If I'm not mistaken Starcraft was originally going to be a 40k game, but they couldn't get the deal with GW so they changed it up and called it starcraft.

Posted: September 25, 2010 7:51 AM
    Slayer0223
  • SithLord9

I can't wait for this game and Dark Millennium but I hate when people get their facts wrong a typical Marine stands at 3 meters (those who don't know the metric system thats pretty close to 10ft not 7ft).
    And I agree with darthhallen417 nearly everything created after 1987 has borrowed from either Warhammer or Warhammer 40k just look at a Terran Marine from Starcraft and a Space Marine from WH40k and tell me there isn't any similarities between the 2

Posted: August 27, 2010 7:48 AM
    SithLord9
  • panzerfist

Someone willing to forego the whole cover system, something proven time and again to be necessary to have a successful shooter, for the sake of keeping true to the concept of a particular genre well...

That's just impressive, and i'm very excited for this

Posted: August 22, 2010 1:03 PM
    panzerfist
  • darthallen417

@pie_master30 - You are confused. WoW and Gears of war were the babies created by Warhammer and Warhammer 40k

Posted: August 21, 2010 4:52 PM
    darthallen417
  • WarhammerForever!!!

I Can't wait for this game!!!!!!!!
    Though I hope they either add the ability to play as Chaos or add it in multiplayer and put it on the X-box 360.

Posted: August 19, 2010 5:55 PM
    WarhammerForever!!!
  • redterror_117

I'm hoping that it turns out to be better than Fire Warrior. Though Fire Warrior had more of a traditional shooter sense when you had Raptors jumping out of the dark, and having to fight the Greater Demon at the end. My only disappointment is the lack of Chaos forces in the game, as the moment you know Chaos is in the game, that means plenty of demon carnage.

Also hoping for a decent Multiplayer or Online function. Other than that I cant wait to get my hands on the PS3 version!

Posted: August 19, 2010 4:37 PM
    redterror_117
  • lowkevmic

To see actual gameplay of this made me even more excited about the release of this game!! I think this will compete with the likes of Gears and Killzone. The only question is, how good is the multiplayer going to be?? Because this game has to have a multiplayer!

Posted: August 18, 2010 3:12 PM
    lowkevmic
  • AssAssIn0009

nice

Posted: August 18, 2010 2:03 PM
    AssAssIn0009
  • reionpremente

When did they say this is coming out in October?

Posted: August 18, 2010 11:17 AM
    reionpremente
  • pie_master30

Honestly, it looks like Gears of War and WoW had a baby. Lets see how the game play turns out to be.

Posted: August 18, 2010 11:15 AM
    pie_master30
  • GunslingerD7

looks fun,kinda mindless but fun lol

Posted: August 17, 2010 7:13 PM