Dragon Age II Gamescom 2010 Trailer

Posted: August 17, 2010
Dragon Age II Gamescom 2010 Trailer
The sequel to BioWare's award-winning RPG is here to show you an amazing CGI battle. Check out Gamescom 2010 trailer for Dragon Age II.

• DudeMonkey77

Could that be Morrigan's son?

Posted: August 26, 2010 9:57 AM
    DudeMonkey77
  • DrowNoble

Hopefully the PC version won't be released with all the bugs that DAO had. I also hope they make the specialized classes more interesting, a rogue in DAO was pretty much the same regardless if you went assassin, duelist, etc.

Posted: August 20, 2010 7:56 PM
    DrowNoble
  • Gamer0HDR

I've played the first Dragon Age and loved it. I thought the different story line options were brilliant and I liked how it also effected the way you played the game. I've read somewhere that you can only be a human, so that dissapointed me a bit, and same with the voice acting. I like to imagine what my character sounds like with their personality, but thats just me. I also hope that characters from the first story (such as Alistair or Wynne ) are mentioned in the game.

But other than that, being a huge fan of the Dragon Age series, and (faithfully) buying all expansion packs I cannot wait for this to come out and test it myself. It seems good, and the trailer was more than breath-taking.

Posted: August 19, 2010 11:39 PM
    Gamer0HDR
  • sinner_mass

Gotta luv the way bioware makes the good guys look more wicked than the baddies. That finisher was pretty brutal.

Posted: August 19, 2010 6:37 PM
    sinner_mass
  • Deathknight888

WOW! so so stoked for this game, played dragon age: orgins finished it 3 times, the only thing i would like to see is more variety in armour and weapons, if they had more choice to mix and match, kinda like in World of Warcraft that would be awesome, just to make your character the way you want him/ her to look.

Posted: August 19, 2010 2:00 AM
    Deathknight888
  • kiohto

I understand that Bioware is supposed to be coming out with DLC for Dragon Age: Origins for another year, but I cant wait for this game. I felt that DA:O lacked the improvements they put into Mass Effect

Posted: August 18, 2010 6:57 PM
    kiohto
  • deedubya

dear god, don't let there be an annoying place like orzammar... that underground drove me NURTZ and is the reason why I haven't played it since.

Posted: August 18, 2010 4:23 PM
    deedubya
  • wolfman99202

If the action in the trailer coincides with the action in the actual gameplay, it looks like 2011 game of the year. I hope there will be a lot of options for the character and customizations too!

Posted: August 18, 2010 3:27 PM
    wolfman99202
  • Higgil

Epic. Ive done poop my pants...

Posted: August 18, 2010 7:14 AM
    Higgil
  • deedubya

Posted: August 18, 2010 2:17 AM
    deedubya
  • Wrong0ne

Guaranteed this game will be pushed 2 or 3 months......this game looks incredible! Dragon age is in a league of its own!!!!

Posted: August 17, 2010 11:03 PM
    Wrong0ne
  • GunslingerD7

that was a very cool trailer,I haven't played the 1st one yet,but I might now

Posted: August 17, 2010 7:18 PM
    GunslingerD7
  • Norski1020

I honestly am very very excited for this game. Despite the critisism from others I thuroughly enjoyed Dragon Age: Origins. I'm very stoked for this and can't wait.

Posted: August 17, 2010 6:27 PM
    Norski1020
  • coldfire99000

my goodness i need this game!! lol

Posted: August 17, 2010 5:27 PM
    coldfire99000
  • CollinDS

Please tell me when get use that badass sword-staff?!

Posted: August 17, 2010 4:49 PM
  • XwingVmanX

Epic trailer! Was he fighting a Darkspawn??

Posted: August 17, 2010 3:10 PM
    XwingVmanX
  • AntiquesRoadwarrior

I loved the first one, especially the ambiguous dialogue choices. I heard that this one has the Mass Effect wheel, though, which sucks. I want to be able to be a jerk sometimes and a saint others. I also hope they will get some better graphics for the 360 version, because they butchered the port on Origins.

Posted: August 17, 2010 2:39 PM
    AntiquesRoadwarrior
  • King_Aaron_Moses

Looks pretty cool my sister put in 500 hours into origins and hates everything about this game

i how ever dont have such great distaine for it i mean its not bad its just not the same

Posted: August 17, 2010 2:20 PM
    King_Aaron_Moses
  • Fullarr

Is it just me or has Bioware become the Square Enix of days past? It seems like their name is gold, and they've become a powerhouse of storytelling and adventure. KOTOR, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, and the eventual Old Republic MMO...amazing

Posted: August 17, 2010 1:26 PM
    Fullarr
  • Dreadlocks88

People forget they are not working from scratch they already had a foundation from the first game and probably started this one half way or near the end of developement of the first Dragon age and have been fine tuning and adding things this past year. I am really excited I just hope that a few things are in place or added,

1.) More skin tones. I could not get my character to look even close to me or anyone of darker skin for that manner. It just skipped tan and went right to sickly green, even if this is a European fantasy setting there is no definite restriction for immigration as far as I've seen.

2.) Choose a class. The abilities in that trailer looked cool but even if they are going the mass effect route with the main character we still had the opportunity to choose Shepard's class. I hope to have that same luxury here.

3.) Have some effect from Dragon Age: Origins. I mean it is fine if I cannot import my character but at least allow us to import our actions from Origins. This story runs alongside it so it would be cool to let's say see Redcliff standing or still in complete ruin. Maybe see the new king of orzammar or if the Dalish are still there or have the wolves taken over. I don't know it may not seem that necessary since it runs along side the story but still

Posted: August 17, 2010 1:23 PM