Guild Wars 2 Manifesto Trailer

Posted: August 11, 2010
Guild Wars 2 Manifesto Trailer
If you like MMOs then you should watch this manifesto trailer for Guild Wars 2, but if you hate MMOs then you should really watch this trailer and discover a MMO game like nothing before.

Games in this Video:

Guild Wars 2 (PC)

• Indabud

Simply said: WOW! WOW! WOW! Can hardly wait...

Posted: October 14, 2010 2:33 PM
  • Camibella

Wow thats just sexy!

Posted: August 27, 2010 11:04 AM
    Camibella
  • MageKing

Guild Wars 2 is going to be like the next ultiama online,A game that reimagine sonra of games.

Posted: August 25, 2010 12:30 PM
    MageKing
  • FaroDemon

The point at which guild wars fails is no mounts and the level cap being 20. Also no Raids, and the gear doesn't get cooler looking as you get farther into the game.

Posted: August 18, 2010 7:37 PM
    FaroDemon
  • Cancersigns

You know, after seeing The old Republic I didn't think I could be surprised by another MMO but damn this proved me wrong.

Posted: August 12, 2010 4:03 PM
    Cancersigns
  • FaroDemon

To late I'm buying it. I only hope to God that you can go past level 20 this time.

Posted: August 12, 2010 2:05 PM
    FaroDemon
  • ABCgum64

umm...wow...not WoW... but rather, WOW this game looks effing amazing

Posted: August 12, 2010 2:05 PM
    ABCgum64
  • NoctC

@Thogin They did come out with the Eye of the North xpac, quite some time ago

Posted: August 12, 2010 1:37 PM
    NoctC
  • AngelsandDemons

Makes me want to get a gaming PC...

Posted: August 12, 2010 12:28 PM
    AngelsandDemons
  • Thogin

Hi guys, went to the their website and they are restructuring the company whatever that means, MAN and i really thought they were going to be out soon....

I was wondering because they did say they wanted to come out with the Eye of the North for GW1 but never did as far as I know.

I say, take their time and not rush things... make the game that you promise and take your time I will still be here

Posted: August 12, 2010 10:25 AM
    Thogin
  • koolboricua

i have being waitin for this forever. I keep watching videos and reading about it and it just making me more anxious. It needs to come already. but i know they are taking time to make sure it comes out great. I loved the first one and i still do with all is expansion. This is going to be best MMO ever.

Posted: August 12, 2010 8:43 AM
    koolboricua
  • plague102

if people want up to date info on GW2 I have been running a thread on the forums and people should check it out --> http://forums.g4tv.com/showthr ead.php?t=153517

Posted: August 12, 2010 3:58 AM
    plague102
  • CLUNGEHUNTERPJ

holy crap, an MMO that i actually want to play! I mean, the trailers for TOR look good but tha gameplay is same old WoW point 'n' click. This actually looks epic, though!

Posted: August 12, 2010 3:06 AM
    CLUNGEHUNTERPJ
  • heals_and_heals

i loved the first GW and i will love this one. and if i dont i rly hope GW1 will still be played so i will have something to do sides stuns on GTA4 and play Castlevania-.-

Posted: August 12, 2010 2:48 AM
  • GunslingerD7

I've never played an MMO before,but this one has my interest peaked

Posted: August 12, 2010 2:35 AM
    GunslingerD7
  • tryops

@crocodilius
    In this installment of GW the world will not be instanced and will be open world.

I have looked forward to this game for over 3 years and it has lived up and even surpassed my expectations even though now they dont have a dwarven class like they said they would a long time ago. Though it might have been a rumor oh well this game will change MMORPG history and i hope more follow its free subscription fees and its feel for a game

oh and one word
    E-P-I-C

Posted: August 12, 2010 1:29 AM
    tryops
  • FalconJoker

Looks pretty good. I've been trynig to get into an MMO that can hold me for a long time. I wasn't impressed enough with WoW to stay with them long term and a few of the others, LotR Online, WAR, first Guild Wars just seem to have missed something.

Looking forward to this one as well as Warhammer 40K and The Old Republic. If all goes well, might be trying to balance three MMOs... ridiculous. LoL.

Posted: August 11, 2010 11:25 PM
  • WOR_Makaveli

gw2 looks epic!!
    i loved the first one n was bomb at it if i do say so myself.
    this one looks like it jsut takes it to the next level.
    combat looks alot more natural (for a mmo_
    charecter desings look awesome
    world design good
    and for people askin alot of that was actual gameply in the trailer look it up on gw2's website they ahve mini gameplay trailers of new charectesr

Posted: August 11, 2010 11:23 PM
    WOR_Makaveli
  • cwhas2godhands

I don't like MMO's, but I liked that video. Especially the dragon at the end. I feel like I need to give this one a try... I tried and couldn't get into WOW.

Posted: August 11, 2010 11:02 PM
    cwhas2godhands
  • marvin_waters

wow, lets see if they can actually make an mmo the way they say they did.

Posted: August 11, 2010 10:49 PM