Carrie Keagan's Trampoline Jump

Posted: August 5, 2010
Carrie Keagan's Trampoline Jump

You know what's not an epic fail? When guest co-host Carrie Keagan fulfills a Twitter Wall request by pretending to jump on a trampoline during Attack of the Show. Enjoy this bonus video from an earlier episode!

• Jackson045

my neighbor's step-sister makes $70 an hour on the internet. She has been laid off for 8 months but last month her pay was $7771 just working on the internet for a few hours. Here's the site to read more... makecash16.comONLY

Posted: January 22, 2012 2:26 PM
  • zayaplaya1

Toadstool is right, as gay as his/her name is, you have a point. It seems like ATOS is just running through a constant audition for someone to replace Olivia, and Kerrie is trying very hard... a little too hard to produce some kind of chemistry. But the show will always be great cuz Kevin's funny as F!
    check out my Youtube page by searching "zayaplaya1"

Posted: September 3, 2010 7:16 PM
    zayaplaya1
  • killarshark

Where in the heck is Olivia and why isn't she bouncing?

Posted: August 24, 2010 10:22 AM
    killarshark
  • jimbob1120

Nice!!!! me like

Posted: August 7, 2010 7:15 PM
  • jimbob1120

Nice!!!! me like

Posted: August 7, 2010 7:14 PM
  • ZoMbIEx23x

:O

Posted: August 6, 2010 9:32 PM
    ZoMbIEx23x
  • RTR

Such a good sport. I like that.

Posted: August 6, 2010 8:30 PM
    RTR
  • Fecal position

I love lamp.

Posted: August 6, 2010 7:45 PM
    Fecal+position
  • Pippdaddy

If she became the new co host I would watch every night. Whats Olivia work now, once every couple weeks? I want Carrie to be full time co host. She smart, funny and gorgeous. Who here would rather see her in Playboy instead of Olivia? Olivia wouldn't even go topless in Playboy, I think Carrie would, and men's heads would explode.

My birthday is next month G4 and I want Carrie to co host, can you do that for me G4?

Posted: August 6, 2010 4:48 PM
    Pippdaddy
  • krypto74

Hurr Durr pretty gurl... B'daaah.

Posted: August 6, 2010 3:13 PM
    krypto74
  • oblivionocean

I think she did a great job and this is coming from someone that watch the pre-AOTS days with Kevin Rose and Sara Lane. I honestly think they should just get her or Morgan Webb in full time (we all know it is a matter of time until Olivia is gone). I think Alison makes a good correspondent and contributor, but not a cohost. I think you need someone there that can hold their own against Kevin's wit and not just laugh at everything he says.

I honestly do not care if the person is a tr00 geek or not, that is not what makes good tv. There are plenty of geeky personalities and writers (Butler, Webb, Sessler, Hardwick, etc) on the show; the hosts should make the show humorous and move it along.

Posted: August 6, 2010 2:24 PM
    oblivionocean
  • GangstahLove

Wow... there are some all-out claws in this commentary! No need to get insulting to Alison or Carrie. It's not their fault there are some seriously sexually depraved viewers out there. Imagine that, gamers and tech junkies sexually depraved. What kind of world do we live in! Both are incredibly attractive women though Alison does have a quirkiness that is fun to watch. Truthfully I would like to see more of Blair Butler. She has a great smile and seems to know her stuff. Morgan Webb is always a pleasure.

Posted: August 6, 2010 1:17 PM
    GangstahLove
  • xkrv

wooohooooo atos needs a trampoline i will give the one if it helps

Posted: August 6, 2010 12:47 PM
    xkrv
  • applebook

Color me strange for preferring Carrie's soft, feminine, and cute facial features to Alison's masculine jaw, cheeks, and enormous nose.

I laugh at those who criticize Olivia for not being a true "geek" yet actually believe that Alison has a clue about technology. She seems as lost as Olivia during simple segments like gadget pron. Heck, she can't even pronounce "Bono."

...not that I'm hating. Alison is spunky, charismatic, and seems sweet, three qualities that are rare.

Posted: August 6, 2010 5:40 AM
    applebook
  • DiscoVolante

@toadstoolssecretluvchild Whatever! Carrie Keagan delivered. She was much more than delicious boob eye candy, something which neither Olivia nor Alison could ever be. Carrie was enthusiastic, had good chemistry with Kevin and was, overall, a great host to watch. Plus as this clip shows, she knew not to take herself too seriously.

Posted: August 6, 2010 4:33 AM
    DiscoVolante
  • longshotk1

Bravo....! shes awsome

Posted: August 6, 2010 4:28 AM
    longshotk1
  • toadstoolssecretluvchild

Notice how damned useless and annoying she is. She's just boob eye candy. At least the other host have personality and cuteness. She's was just a ratings tool :P

Posted: August 6, 2010 2:45 AM
    toadstoolssecretluvchild
  • darkspectre

Notice how Kevin's stares at Carrie's rack for like 5 seconds? Nice job.

Posted: August 5, 2010 10:33 PM