Fable III Comic-Con 2010 Interview

Posted: August 4, 2010
Fable III Comic-Con 2010 Interview
Chris Barry, producer for Fable III, shows us the world of Fable III's storyline and the changes they made to improve the gameplay. Find out all the details you want you know and more by checking out our Comic-Con 2010 interview.

• dbuddy101

God this game looks amazing. i heard it is a great game and am really looking forward to gaining the money to buy this game. hope it racks up to my expectations.

Posted: December 19, 2010 2:31 PM
    dbuddy101
  • grimm88

i really have no complaints about this game from what i saw its brillant and if you look at other devolpers games sequels they dont stack up like fable unless your talking about halo but people who played the first one and say the second is crap they know that ill buy this game because i trust they care and love there game

Posted: August 13, 2010 6:26 PM
    grimm88
  • BringerofLight

Please stop letting Molyneux make games.

Posted: August 12, 2010 4:04 PM
    BringerofLight
  • alexkidd3d

i don't expect much. it won't be a bad game ... but i'd be suprised if there was much to it. they always seem to balls it up.

Posted: August 7, 2010 1:57 AM
  • Tim_1138

How dare you insult Fable 3 like that Stephen!

...oh wait, did I misinterpret your article?

Posted: August 5, 2010 6:05 AM
    Tim_1138
  • bretthoof

Fingers crossed for less glitches.

And god I hope they improve the dog's combat.

Posted: August 4, 2010 11:58 PM
    bretthoof
  • McSire

I would love to get my hands on this game though it looks like it will be a console game only... again. Since I'm a PC gamer, I guess I might need to still wait for Fable II to come out for the PC, that that would ever happen. If not, I don't think they would skip something thus loosing out on a huge chunk of the story of the "past" . Then again, I could just be rambling. :P "Go PC players" :P

Posted: August 4, 2010 4:50 PM
    McSire
  • imDraxx

Looking forward for this game, and got it preordered. Just hope it doesn't disappoint me as much as Fable 2 did since it was missing the many qualities that made me enjoy the first Fable.

Posted: August 4, 2010 2:51 PM
    imDraxx
  • ghstimage

Game looks great, can't wait. Really enjoyed Fable 2.

Posted: August 4, 2010 2:44 PM