Comic-Con '10: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Trailer

Posted: July 23, 2010
Comic-Con '10: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II Trailer
Lucasarts gives you a first look into their highly anticipated game, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II. Learn about the dark storyline, gameplay mechanics, and the development process of creating the Star Wars universe.

• brotherali

stormtroopers sucks they always get there ass hand to them. that plastic armor just isnt working for them

Posted: July 25, 2010 10:13 AM
    brotherali
  • mybro92

Wounder what Vader will do with those clones their

Posted: July 25, 2010 8:49 AM
    mybro92
  • Dashade

Wait. How the hell did he "ESCAPE" anything? He DIED. What is this crap? HE DIED! Nothing to escape from. He wasn't taken prisoner and locked up. He was friggin killed. Ugh.

Posted: July 25, 2010 1:46 AM
  • kiki_miserychic

Oh yeah. Wish this was made into a movie or tv series.

Posted: July 24, 2010 10:46 PM
    kiki_miserychic
  • Rhashean

If they made this into a movie they would have to get Randy Orton from WWE to play the lead

Posted: July 24, 2010 10:06 PM
  • lazyshika

This is amazingly awesome, kickass!

Posted: July 24, 2010 2:08 PM
  • Jouten

Just badass. Completely going to overshadow the first game!

Posted: July 24, 2010 1:44 PM
  • Muggy

Why couldn't the movies be as good as these short trailers?

Posted: July 24, 2010 11:38 AM
    Muggy
  • speedking_X

I am starting to hate these games and their release dates. I am going to be so freakin broke at the end of the year.

BTW Loved the first one, I just hope they actually accomplish their goal of pure craziness.

Posted: July 24, 2010 12:59 AM
    speedking_X
  • obvious2me

@CujoSWAoA

Why not question why the sky is blue or why in almost every movie or game has this one scene that is preposterous that the evil bad guy would so not do what he did????

Because its a freaking fictional item. It's FICTION. Get over yourself, if the game or movie did not have that one scene then the main good guy character would die and the movie or game would end right then and there.

I can take a good long look at my wall of DvDs and Blu-rays and say truthfully: Any movie that has a good guy and a bad guy that eventually ends in a struggle between the two, the bad guy does something someone in real life would not do. Whether that is leaving the good guy handcuffed in the other room guarded by 2 inept guards, making a long "I Win you Lose" speech, or the old "I just shot him in the shoulder, now im going to walk over to him and expect him to be dead.... oh he turned over real quick and shot me in the face"...

Unfortunately i realize im feeding the troll, but i hope that it reads my post and gains a strand of sensibility. Fictional Things By definition usually include fictional things...

Posted: July 23, 2010 11:05 PM
    obvious2me
  • Vanlos

ok that just sold it for me lol

Posted: July 23, 2010 7:37 PM
    Vanlos
  • CujoSWAoA

Oh my god, this game is so stupid looking.

Why, the, hell, would Vader say "Kill him" and walk out of the room full of stormtroopers and leave this "Starkiller" with TWO LIGHTSABERS.

This guy has already killed about 1 MILLION stormtroopers in the first game.

It doesn't make any sense! Its ludicrous, the entire storyline of this pathetic series is idiotic from its core!

Posted: July 23, 2010 4:04 PM
    CujoSWAoA
  • GunslingerD7

haha sweet...this is comin out on my bday

Posted: July 23, 2010 2:50 PM
    GunslingerD7
  • ListenUp

Haha..I love how Darth Vader raises this super powerful dude, uses him for those very reasons, and then just expects two storm troopers to take him out.

Posted: July 23, 2010 2:39 PM
    ListenUp
  • AzraelHorn

@Enowa01:
    1.) They said they're disappointed with the glitches from the last one and are working to correct them.
    2.) There are severed limbs. They showed it in the demo from E3.
    3.) They've fixed the targeting system and have modified and added new force powers.

Posted: July 23, 2010 1:54 PM
    AzraelHorn
  • SPE825

@Enowa01 It's pretty obvious how he's alive here if you watch the video to the end.

Posted: July 23, 2010 1:40 PM
    SPE825
  • Enowa01

I could have swore star killer dies in the first game. they better do 3 things to make this game work. 1 fix the camera angles and glitches.2 be able to sever limbs cut people with your lightsaber.3 correct tha ai,have better upgrades and forece powers. I am not happy with this trailer. I am a huge star wars fan. I thought the first game sucked.

Posted: July 23, 2010 1:04 PM
    Enowa01
  • Tyek1230

Wow... this looks amazing!

Posted: July 23, 2010 12:26 PM
    Tyek1230
  • Bass.EXE

I don't know if anyone at G4 was able to actually talk to the people working on this game at Comic-Con (of if anyone of them were actually there...) but is there any word about if this game's story is offical canon or not? I know the first one's good ending was.

Posted: July 23, 2010 12:21 PM
    Bass.EXE
  • Matt2783

Wow If this game has continued to grow in the right direction then I can't wait Friggin awesome!

Posted: July 23, 2010 12:14 PM