Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - Monkey Gameplay Trailer

Posted: July 22, 2010
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - Monkey Gameplay Trailer
Monkey sees what monkey does and what monkey does is lay down the pain. Check out trailer for Enslaved: Odyssey to the West and see how this strong monkey can rip out a robot's hard with ease.

• Cathartic Denoument

For some reason..Monkey reminds me of Kai from Heavenly Sword..
    ..Its like they have similar movement or something..
    ..Idk..Is it just me?

Posted: July 28, 2010 2:55 PM
    Cathartic+Denoument
  • shyguy

excited! :D

Posted: July 22, 2010 6:40 PM
  • Tmidiman

This could be a good game. I have two things to ask of G4TV when this game comes out.

1. Don't have Abbie review this game.

2. If the dev gives you multiple button combinations don't just use one button and call it a button masher.

Posted: July 22, 2010 4:35 PM
    Tmidiman
  • sandboxgamer

This game looks so awesome but the platforming might get confusing. they try to glow the objects you need to climb on but from what i saw in the video is looked a little confusing never the less it looks awesome and I want to get this game.

Posted: July 22, 2010 3:51 PM
    sandboxgamer
  • spicypooptastic

I like the GREEN LUSH apocalypse world which is what would happen! Ever seen an abandoned parking lot?

5/5 all this game needs is unnessary boobs and objectifcation of women and I'm sold!

Posted: July 22, 2010 2:55 PM
    spicypooptastic
  • gamermoney

this is what I was waiting for...gameplay. Looks to play like heavenly sword with a few unnecessary elements added. The graphics on thingstill bother me but maybe I'll come around

Posted: July 22, 2010 1:29 PM
    gamermoney
  • CodyGilleyMcnugget

I like te world of this end of word game it is so vibrant it is a welcome change to the desolate landscape of other games.

Posted: July 22, 2010 12:55 PM
    CodyGilleyMcnugget
  • tha_destroyer_86

the climbing reminds me of uncharted 2 but he seems to look more agile. The game looks good ill keep an eye out for this one.

Posted: July 22, 2010 12:47 PM