The Avengers: Casting Sessions

Posted: July 21, 2010
The Avengers: Casting Sessions
Get a behind-the-scenes look at what's involved in casting the next-mega-superhero movie: The Avengers. At least, in our minds.

• The Monkey King

I lol'd. Anyone catch Mr. Sark?

Posted: July 28, 2010 6:05 PM
    The+Monkey+King
  • cjcrashoveride

Not funny but I love the Sleepwalker and Power Man refrences.

Posted: July 25, 2010 8:30 PM
    cjcrashoveride
  • BigAngryRobot

Meh. This was done much better in Mystery Men.

Posted: July 22, 2010 2:11 PM
    BigAngryRobot
  • SpawnSighT

Well I WILL NOT be watching the Avengers now. i mean i have been waiting to see this movie forever and now that Chris Evans is Cpt. America Its absultly RUINED. i thought it was a rule of thumb, If you play as a superhero you cannot play another superhero in the same universe. i mean when Ryan Rynolds played dead pool and now green lantern thats ok but to play the human torch and now Cpt. America.....WTF

Posted: July 22, 2010 11:34 AM
    SpawnSighT
  • ALPHAMONKEY527

"Sweet Christmas!!" was the only good thing about this. you might as well have had Kevin Pierra And Olivia Munn as Aurora and Northstar and Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb as Sasquatch and Snowbird.

Posted: July 22, 2010 10:57 AM
    ALPHAMONKEY527
  • blindsideofthesun

Away from bashing on this video, I'm gonna say I think that maybe they should keep looking for the new Captain America. Don't get me wrong, Chris Evans may just find the role that was made for him in this, even moreso than the Human Torch.
    I just think there are better choices out there myself. A few of my thoughts for Captain A. you ask? Maybe Bradley Cooper, Sam Worthington (yes, I know he's not an American), or maybe even either one of the brothers from Prison Break. Oh, you know who may just blow everyone away? Heath Led...nevermind.

Posted: July 22, 2010 9:58 AM
    blindsideofthesun
  • VergilSnake

fail. please apologize for this.

Posted: July 22, 2010 9:39 AM
    VergilSnake
  • ReiverBell21

sometimes there are good ideas...and then theres this?

Posted: July 22, 2010 9:33 AM
    ReiverBell21
  • Kuroiyama

Sweet Christmas !!!! I LOVE old school Luke Cage aka Power man & Hero for Hire

Posted: July 22, 2010 9:17 AM
    Kuroiyama
  • Colty Byrd

Just not funny :(

Posted: July 22, 2010 8:48 AM
    Colty+Byrd
  • wilstar77

I feel bad for them. It looks like they spent a good chunk of change on the production but they should have spent more time on the script and concept. I really wanted it to work but it was lame.

Posted: July 22, 2010 8:45 AM
    wilstar77
  • kittykat117

It wasn't funny but Namor looked hot at least...

Posted: July 22, 2010 8:11 AM
  • YourHeroJed

I waited 3.5 minutes for humor, and now I'm like Bono.

Posted: July 22, 2010 8:07 AM