X-Play's Top 7 Zombie Games of All Time

Posted: July 19, 2010
X-Play's Top 7 Zombie Games of All Time
X-Play's Adam Sessler counts down The Top 7 Zombie Games of All Time including Call of Duty: World at War, Stubbs The Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse, Plants Vs. Zombies, The House of Dead: Overkill, Dead Rising, Resident Evil 4 and Left 4 Dead.

• richie1841

you are right about left for dead being the number on spot but y not make a new top 8 best zombie games of all time and add left 4 dead one in there plzzz

Posted: November 21, 2010 3:00 PM
  • Devon00789

there are better games like left 4 dead 2!!!!! Wouldn't dead space fit in the category or are you just picking games with zombies that are on earth that don't have HUGE blades jabbing out of their hands.

Posted: October 26, 2010 9:50 AM
  • iceman78772

Go left 4 dead :)

Posted: September 3, 2010 10:41 PM
    iceman78772
  • PlsBeAnHero

Resident evil 2 AND 3 SHOULD BE ON THERE!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1111!11! ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE ONE !!!!!!1111

Posted: August 13, 2010 6:48 PM
    PlsBeAnHero
  • power-o-pwn

good list but for me re 4 would definitely be at the top.

Posted: July 22, 2010 11:18 AM
    power-o-pwn
  • gamermaster123

I think that nazi zombies is best because i didnt buy cod waw for the story or the online multiplayer i bought it for nazi zombies...

Posted: July 22, 2010 8:53 AM
    gamermaster123
  • BlackenedPickle

left 4 dead is only fun in coop. its extremely boring otherwise. I still play Der Riese

Posted: July 21, 2010 4:00 PM
    BlackenedPickle
  • agarvey07

Zombies ate my neighbors is by far the greatest zombie game ever

Posted: July 21, 2010 9:55 AM
    agarvey07
  • FuzzofPekinopolis

At 1:53 in the video we get another dose of political leanings. FAIL

Posted: July 21, 2010 6:02 AM
    FuzzofPekinopolis
  • Mike Swagger83

Hmm. ok seriously this is the worst tops i have ever seen EVER!!! how in the world do you not mention the 1st 3 resident evil games in this and the only resident evil you do mention didnt even have true zombies in it.. they definitely did not go far back enough to pull these tops. and i hate to break it to ya buy left 4 dead... not all that good.. xplay's tops are never that good so this doesnt surprise me.

Posted: July 20, 2010 8:44 PM
  • thanx4theluv

So true...

Posted: July 20, 2010 6:46 PM
    thanx4theluv
  • Tman88

I remember Zombies Ate My Neighbors. Those were the days. I do agree that Left 4 Dead takes the intensity up a notch, especially when someone accidentallysets off a car alarm. It's even more intense in Left 4 Dead 2 when someone does that but you can slice through them literally with a fire axe. Also with House of the Dead, I like how it's shoot first and don't ask any questions later or at all mentality.

Posted: July 20, 2010 6:39 PM
    Tman88
  • Flight_Eagle

Princess Cowboy.

Posted: July 20, 2010 6:28 PM
    Flight_Eagle
  • StuntDouble2483

@iNuwanda- Read Robert Kirkman's The Walking Dead series...it's got story coming out of every gory, slime filled orifice, it does.

Posted: July 20, 2010 4:39 PM
    StuntDouble2483
  • SuperCartman

Even though its not perfect, Nazi Zombies is the best, because it remains so freakin fun. If they made a game with a story COD style it would be amazing, and have like 12-15 relentless levels

Posted: July 20, 2010 4:32 PM
    SuperCartman
  • deleted_B1606A2A-F2B7-4DBF-AAAD-468B8502E8CD

they tricked me with a promise of zombies ate my neighbors..... i feel like i've gone to the movies and all the best parts were already in the trailer or the trailer showed scenes that got cut :C

no worries i still love zombies ate my neighbors!

Posted: July 20, 2010 4:10 PM
    deleted_B1606A2A-F2B7-4DBF-AAAD-468B8502E8CD
  • MrAnt117

Have to disagree with xplay here. theres a reason they didnt call em zombies in re4 THERE NOT ZOMBIES! Even when leon examines the first one you encounter he says "hes not a zombie". p.s wheres zombies ate my neighbors?

Posted: July 20, 2010 3:34 PM
    MrAnt117
  • UNrealx007

i don't care what anyone thinks Prototype should have been on there rather than plants vs. Zombies. BUT! Zombies ate my Neighbors is by far the best zombie game of all time and always will be to me.

Posted: July 20, 2010 2:36 PM
    UNrealx007
  • 2ply

"of All Time" led me to believe some older titles would be featured, but I guess not. Still think the orignal Resident Evil's deserved a mention, since they still get a jump out of people who havn't played them before.

Can't say I agree with L4D as #1 either, the only thing remotely scary about that game was being rushed by hoards and that excitement grows thin pretty quickly.

But I guess that just means the Zombie Horror genre is only about shooting them in the face now, instead of the fear they used to cause..

Posted: July 20, 2010 2:07 PM
    2ply
  • Socalmic47

Nice to see L4D get the top spot but L4D2 is was better. The characters have personality and there's a connection between the campaigns. Also, the level layout has more thought behind it, and the randomness of the Director makes it more challenging. Overall, a better game.

Posted: July 20, 2010 1:46 PM