Fresh Ink Online: Batman: Lock and Key, X-Files

Posted: July 16, 2010
Fresh Ink Online: Batman: Lock and Key, X-Files

• turtlewoods

hey Blair,
    I am a new comic reader thanks to you, am actually a 21 year old who never really looked into comics other than those that are in the Newspapers and Calvin and Hobbs, but your show has turned me into a geek. I recently downloaded the comics App by comixology and I now think that I am hooked to the world of comic's

Posted: July 27, 2010 9:33 AM
  • TAZGBD

I Love me some Fresh Ink and some Blair Butler!! She got me hooked on comics. But Blair when are you going to review Chew?

Posted: July 22, 2010 4:23 PM
    TAZGBD
  • Pizawle

Yay, two weeks in a row of weekly reviews.

As always, you are too awesome Blair.

Posted: July 18, 2010 12:24 PM
    Pizawle
  • longbowhunter

Went out yesterday and picked up Superman #701 and the Officer Downe one shot. Recommended reading!

Posted: July 18, 2010 10:19 AM
    longbowhunter
  • longbowhunter

Went out yesterday and picked up Superman #701 and Officer Downe. Really glad I did. Recommended reading!!

Posted: July 18, 2010 10:18 AM
    longbowhunter
  • Droid_X

I'd be impressed if G4 focuses mainly on Comics this year, or anything associated with comics like Cosplay, instead of the tag along hollywood types. I also wish there were some time set aside, or some mention of the incredible artists that will also be at the 2010 'comic' convention. How about a nod to some artists like Art Adams, or pin-up artist Frank Cho? Hearing about movies is fine, seeing the actors are great, but I'd like to hear a little more about superheroes, villains, and for G4 to pick the brains of some legendary writers like Mark Millar, or Jeph Loeb. Maybe some news on upcoming projects from Image, DC, Marvel, or Darkhorse comics, and the indie comics. I'd like for more people to be lured back into the comic scene. Let's make it happen G4

Posted: July 17, 2010 6:48 PM
    Droid_X
  • pj48

You know what is kind of a letdown? Reading a sh ton of comics as a kid, including plenty of daredevil, and then actually visiting Hell's Kitchen. It was yuppified, posh restaurants, and camera dangling tourists on each corner. Aren't superheros here on this planet to kill foodies?

Hell's Kitchen ain't got nothing on Oakland. Oh, and Blair is hot.

Posted: July 17, 2010 2:59 PM
    pj48
  • LongUnderwearMan

Batman and Robin 13 was a great cover and good story to the book this month. That's one book am going to pick up this month from DC Comics.

Posted: July 17, 2010 7:07 AM
  • longbowhunter

Still havent got around to reading any Locke & Key. By the way, Justice League: Generation Lost #5 was awesome this week.

Posted: July 17, 2010 6:20 AM
    longbowhunter
  • DamienHell

"Locke and Key: Crown of Shadpw #6"
    You got a typo there

Posted: July 16, 2010 9:25 PM
    DamienHell
  • DamienHell

Why is fresh ink so short? Fresh ink should get its own time slot! Put it on the Canadian channel and I'll watch.

Posted: July 16, 2010 9:15 PM