Fallout: New Vegas Preview

Posted: July 15, 2010
Fallout: New Vegas Preview
Blair Herter takes a look at the upcoming game from Bethesda and Obsidian, Fallout: New Vegas. Get details on the game's factions, storyline, weapons, environments, companions and Hardcore Mode in this X-Play Preview of Fallout: New Vegas.

• FA110UT-FANAT1K

NEED THIS GAME IN THE CONSOL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I THOT FALLOUT 3 WAS THE BEST GAME THIS LOOKS LIKE GOD!!!!!!!!!

Posted: September 2, 2010 10:07 PM
    FA110UT-FANAT1K
  • FA110UT-FANAT1K

Posted: September 2, 2010 10:06 PM
    FA110UT-FANAT1K
  • acktwice

can't wait.Fallout is numba 1.

Posted: July 21, 2010 5:06 PM
    acktwice
  • TexAvery

I don't know why, but I would LOVE a co-op campaign for a game like fallout 3/ New Vegas. I think it would be cool to go through the desert with a actual person instead of a bot.

Posted: July 20, 2010 3:59 PM
    TexAvery
  • Dukk420

Yes, this game is being developed by Obsidian...but Bethesda IS still involved. They are publishing it and still have the ultimate say in whether the game is up to par or not before they release it. I myself loved Fallout 3, and I feel like New Vegas is gonna improve on that game while still keeping a lot of what made Fallout 3 so good...at least I HOPE so!!!

Posted: July 19, 2010 5:35 PM
    Dukk420
  • skyman112

going to be epic!

Posted: July 18, 2010 9:28 PM
    skyman112
  • bigsulton

ahh Broheimer beat me 2 it. i was just about 2 say man i hope they come out not only with DLC but DLC for BOTH SYSTEMS AT THE SAME TIME! ughhh i was so pissed bcuz i got it 4 da ps3 and had 2 wait 2 frickin months AFTER xbox got theirs 4 me 2 get mines!

also i would like 2 know how bethesda messed up fallout 3 just out of curiosity and yes this is a real question lol? u can send me a msg on facebook. type "Ryan No Ceilings Sulton" in da search bar...

Posted: July 18, 2010 6:16 AM
    bigsulton
  • Broheimer

you think that since Blair is in the game industry he would know that Bethesda wasn't making the game and I could understand if it was a mistake but he did it twice. also this game looks awesome hopefully if they come out with DLC that all the Dlc will be good. Fallout 3 only Dlc that was good was Broken Steel and Pointlook out everything else was just boring.

Posted: July 18, 2010 2:51 AM
    Broheimer
  • huanyou

Dear customers, thank you for your support of our company.
    Here, there's good news to tell you: The company recently
    launched a number of new fashion items! ! Fashionable
    and welcome everyone to come buy. If necessary, please
    input: http://www.onseeking.com/ We need your support and trust!!

Posted: July 17, 2010 5:46 PM
    huanyou
  • UnidentifiedFlyingTard

Obsidian can't mess up New Vegas any worse then Bethesda messed up Fallout 3.

:P

Posted: July 17, 2010 7:00 AM
    UnidentifiedFlyingTard
  • forkman22222

this is going to be so much better than fallout 3.

Posted: July 16, 2010 3:21 PM
    forkman22222
  • NortheastMonk

Note you haven't seen Todd Howard talking about it either.

Posted: July 16, 2010 1:22 PM
    NortheastMonk
  • EthanWoods

I know people dislike brown in games, but at least Fallout 3's cool brown look was bearable to look at for more than a minute at a time. Who the hell decided on the putrid orange tint for everything?

Posted: July 16, 2010 1:06 PM
    EthanWoods
  • xCassidyx

Gimme Gimme Gimme!!!!

Posted: July 16, 2010 11:17 AM
    xCassidyx
  • Higgil

I agree with Bumholeconstipation...though repeating that name gives me chills.

Fallout NV Hopefully steps back to the Fallout and Fallout 2, but just in case having a PC version helps with the potential mods and add-ons you can download. Sexbox and PS are nice and all, but it would be awesome if they allowed for the 3rd party Mods to be downloaded into xbox Live; even if for a credit towards other Xbox Live games (therefore the money never just disappears from the MarketPlace).

Posted: July 16, 2010 11:10 AM
    Higgil
  • pastafarian13

man im exicted for the mods on this game. man i love pc.

Posted: July 16, 2010 11:06 AM
    pastafarian13
  • morgan22478

I hope Obsidian doesn't mess this up. by the way it looks, they might not.

Posted: July 16, 2010 10:28 AM
    morgan22478
  • hoof_hearted4

omg october?! thought it was november! ahh im a happy camper!...ps3 version for me

Posted: July 16, 2010 9:41 AM
    hoof_hearted4
  • Shadowmars

"The boys over at Bethesda listened to your complaints..." Bethesda is not developing this game...

Posted: July 16, 2010 9:32 AM
    Shadowmars
  • Wrathofsauron

would like to get pc version, but my machine is too weak. so i already pre-ordered for xbox!

Posted: July 16, 2010 7:32 AM