A Look Into Inception

Posted: July 15, 2010
A Look Into Inception

Director Christopher Nolan's latest film, Inception, is already hyped up to be the movie of the summer. Alison Haislip talks to the cast about the dream thriller, from Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hardy, Cillian Murphy and Chris Nolan himself. This one might even be cooler than The Dark Knight!

• thePcgamer

Phenomenal..just phenomenal

Posted: July 19, 2010 2:01 PM
    thePcgamer
  • Nub Salad

The movie was awesome.

Posted: July 17, 2010 11:07 PM
    Nub+Salad
  • g4ismediocre

Well, as long as you're smart, you will understand the movie. But yes, I think I might have to see it a second time in order to understand the tiny parts of the whole story. This is one of those movies that wants you to keep guessing until the end and then make you exctied again, it's like those brain teasers at school. I will recommend this movie to action viewers and people who like to have their mind challenged. I'm not sure if it will have Box Office breaking records, but I hope it does super-duper well in theatres.

Posted: July 17, 2010 8:59 PM
    g4ismediocre
  • actionmn43

I haven't seen it yet but I don't doubt its "mind-screwness" this is from the writer of Momento and anyone who has seen that knows its trippy.

Posted: July 17, 2010 10:22 AM
    actionmn43
  • deFranko

I just saw it... my mind was just completely screwed. I don't even know what's real anymore!!!

Posted: July 17, 2010 7:45 AM
  • elegant-Cheese burger

This movie is brilliant, its a must watch

Posted: July 17, 2010 1:19 AM
    elegant-Cheese+burger
  • EvilShenanigans

Just got back from watching this and it was amazing. -Not for the dull minded

Posted: July 16, 2010 2:53 PM
    EvilShenanigans
  • hogey

I went to the midnight screening last night and it is awesome. A great story, great visuals and superb performances.
    There's not too many movies that want to make me want to go back and sit in a cramped theater, sit beside some guy who is sweating way too much with an overprice bag of popcorn in my hand, but I might have to for this one.

Posted: July 16, 2010 11:01 AM
    hogey
  • greenismean

The Dark Knight was overrated. I loved the film, Heath stole the show, but the film itself was a little lacking in emotional weight. Inception looks like a better film.

Posted: July 15, 2010 11:06 PM
  • SnakeEyes327

Dark Knight wasn't even all that. Yeah it was good, but it's far from being untouchable. I think this movie looks smarter, and better than anything Nolan has put out so far.

Posted: July 15, 2010 8:02 PM
  • Shiztacular

I find it almost impossible to better than the Dark Knight.

But will it be damn near close...wouldn't doubt it! lol

Posted: July 15, 2010 6:55 PM