Feedback -- EVO 2010 & Crackdown 2 Edition

Posted: July 15, 2010
Feedback -- EVO 2010 & Crackdown 2 Edition
Somehow, we summoned enough will power to take a break from orb collecting to discuss the EVO 2010 championships, Blizzard sparking a mini nerd-mageddon, and Tim Schafer colorfully jabbing Bobby Kotick.

• repete

where is patrick this was the last episode with him

Posted: August 31, 2010 9:10 PM
    repete
  • idtirba

DUAL VIDEO OUT in CONSOLES!!!!!!!!!... I rest my case...

Posted: August 15, 2010 9:01 PM
    idtirba
  • DriftKing09

THINK BIG
    LOOK ME UP ON FACE BOOK DAVID THOMPSON

>>>>>>> >Hello G4 Tv<<<<<<< Iam Here Iam a Real Person! Srry that iam not active but iam so confuse about everything what to do with my life....
    I just tunred 17 and i dont have anything adam iam asking any one out there to be freinds with to say no one wants to be alone.I Want to be succefull but i been passted threw school.Iam a throw away kid but those is mean if my grandmother take me in sayig that i need to get a job that she i will never know when she will kick the bucket thuse needed a job will build me selfconfidenst and independents so this is very little of what i can share to the humman race...... my name is David Thomspon and sending this meassage threw cyberspace saying that iam here......look me up on FACE BOOK

Posted: August 3, 2010 2:48 PM
    DriftKing09
  • DerkMan16

Sterling McGarvey you're great and no offense, but get an engineer to fix that god damn microphone!

Posted: August 3, 2010 9:06 AM
    DerkMan16
  • benhamean

Blair scared the crap out of me!

Posted: July 25, 2010 8:21 PM
  • 62renji

i loved the conversation at the end about split screen me and my brother love gaming and have played goldeneye we loved it and now we cant play call of duty to geather ya just us two but come on why cant we play both on xbox live we can on halo and gears but not call of duty and its caused fights because we both cant play it's anoying and needs to be fixed and i understand what ure saying and ya its anoying only playing with only half a screen but i would rather play with half a screen than with none

Posted: July 23, 2010 9:02 PM
    62renji
  • 62renji

Posted: July 23, 2010 8:59 PM
    62renji
  • MasterSamChief

Awesome... so it's finally up on itunes, and it is corrupt and won't download... lol....

Posted: July 22, 2010 8:42 PM
    MasterSamChief
  • NICKSims2

ihate you all without podcast

Posted: July 21, 2010 9:17 PM
    NICKSims2
  • TheDrizzle85

lol, I love Abbie telling everybody to shuddup XP

Posted: July 21, 2010 5:43 PM
    TheDrizzle85
  • daddy1c3

Where is the iTunes podcast for this episode? I don't have time to sit in front of my computer uninterupted for 50 minutes this week. Where is the podcast?!?!

Posted: July 21, 2010 8:47 AM
    daddy1c3
  • reltoolman

Why is this not on itunes? bye bye Patrick We will all miss you!

Posted: July 21, 2010 3:15 AM
    reltoolman
  • AngelsandDemons

Abbie...45 hrs watching people play fighting games...I have a couple of suggestions about you can "rectify" that?

Posted: July 20, 2010 6:22 PM
    AngelsandDemons
  • MasterSamChief

Podcast please. Sometime this century?

Posted: July 20, 2010 3:05 PM
    MasterSamChief
  • strange_days

Hey Guys.......is there any reason this has not made it to itunes yet?......thanks

Also sorry to hear that Patrick will no longer be a part of Feedback.

Posted: July 20, 2010 1:45 PM
    strange_days
  • dfalken

I wonder...do they really read these comments??

Anyway, I wanted to weigh in on the split screen thing. As a parent, I rememebr how sucky it was to have to play on split screen. My kids will get to have their own consoles.. Split screen is just, for me, not fun. It's a tease. You sit there playing, thinking all along about how awesome it would be if you were on different systems. The most fun I ever had was playing Counter Strike on all the office PCs after hours. Everyone on thier own system, but being able to shout down the hall. An experience like that just can't be replicated on a split screen. You never have that, I wonder where they are, feeling when it just right there....

Posted: July 20, 2010 12:15 PM
    dfalken
  • snake8889

I'm I the only one who doesn't get the idea behind censoring online web shows? I just find it silly when your the one choosing to watch. Couldn't they add a warning system like Gametrailers.com?

Posted: July 19, 2010 11:57 PM
    snake8889
  • NICKSims2

i would love to watch this on my ipod

Posted: July 19, 2010 6:23 PM
    NICKSims2
  • Justa x Hustle

I'm so bout to go play Crackdown 2 after I post this (Xbox powering on now) i have 130 more hidden and then I'm only chasing Renegade Driving orbs then I'm done!!!

On the idea of split screen vs headset gameplay, I appreciate both...but recently my girlfriends been pretty damn mean spirited about me using up the TV to play games that "look" cool to her and she wants to play. More split screen please...for those times when people are in my face and I don't want to get off the game I'm playing :P

Posted: July 19, 2010 12:33 PM
    Justa+x+Hustle
  • Justa x Hustle

As an avid forum writer (get in where I wanna fit in) I can see the downside as well as upside of a "Utopia" internet where everyone knows who you are, but that is just the problem. Most people don't want to be known once they join the "inter-fantasy" webspace, whether over Xbox-Live or World of Warcraft or other forums, games etc.

I've been the victim of identity theft and hence most of my web accounts aren't connected to my real name, address, phone number and etc. I truly think we're drifting into dangerous territory when the organizations, employers, and even game companies want to sticky our real names (or personal info) to our web based screen names.

One word people...skynet...