Medal of Honor Preview

Posted: July 13, 2010
Medal of Honor Preview
Adam Sessler gives you a preview of EA's new multiplatform FPS Medal of Honor. Find out about the game's storyline, single-player campaign, multiplayer mode, weapons and more in this X-Play Preview of Medal of Honor.

• Bombaynugz

alright cod mw2 is just for noobs... easy as cake gameplay make killin some dude like takin candy from a baby lately i started play bf bc 2 and that game is the best fps ive ever dreamed of that actually takes some amount of skill and thinking so hell yea im gettin this. cod FTL

Posted: July 21, 2010 1:44 PM
    Bombaynugz
  • ABXPuPpeT

yahoo

Posted: July 17, 2010 6:28 PM
    ABXPuPpeT
  • BraxtonFTW

Game looks awesome. I hope I am not disappointed!

Posted: July 16, 2010 12:03 PM
    BraxtonFTW
  • xXDeadlyPixelXx

If this is anything like BBC2, I will buy it. Large maps, teamwork, frostbite engine, better graphics, better sound, better community, and more realistic, will make this game an easy buy just like BBC2. I hope that it doesn't disappoint.

Posted: July 15, 2010 4:59 PM
    xXDeadlyPixelXx
  • myali1365

only call of duty !!!!

Posted: July 15, 2010 1:54 PM
    myali1365
  • autofaux

I just want a shooter that has an engaging, no, *more* engaging single player than Call of Duty 4, and the token DICE multiplayer route which rarely falters. None of this Michael Bay storytelling al a MW2.

Posted: July 15, 2010 5:54 AM
  • Ruscle

Wow. Why some people hating on BC2. I can see the MW2 bots who would be mad but really I like the demo so far. I also Love BC2. I have friends who play BC2 and we love the team work gameplay in BC2. Now for MW2 the game was fun until noobs started boosting and other crap. I would love MW2 if the developer would fix the game. So Medal of Honor is a must have in my list if your a fan of FPS.

Posted: July 15, 2010 4:36 AM
    Ruscle
  • humanscum

sick i cant wite looks sick n brutal

Posted: July 15, 2010 3:38 AM
    humanscum
  • the_big_king_jdowg

this game is just like bbc2, I cancled my pre order!

Posted: July 14, 2010 10:37 PM
    the_big_king_jdowg
  • unfungames

Yeah DICE...we've heard it all before. You always talk like you've got this sweet teamwork shooter but we all know what happens when we actually get the game - it sucks and it's nothing like how you described it.

Posted: July 14, 2010 3:24 PM
    unfungames
  • gravy666

Play it like Call of Duty.

End of video.

Posted: July 14, 2010 3:01 PM
    gravy666
  • iNuwanda

More modern warfare? Awesome!

/sarcasm

Posted: July 14, 2010 7:50 AM
    iNuwanda
  • Higgil

@BradyHawk101
    Unfortunately with almost EVERY online game, someone will find a way to hack XP. But I agree, I would love to see no easy way to hack it, I hate the noobs that try to blast our their 'skillz' because they were able to kill their friend 10000 times and get the best weapon in the game.

I will be awaiting the multiplayer on Sexbox to give it a shot, I have unfortunately not played BFBC2 multiplayer, so I will be awaiting a hopefully new experience..

Posted: July 14, 2010 7:06 AM
    Higgil
  • BradyHawk101

I like how DICE made BF2 multi so that you have to work as a team. This makes all the noobs in MW2 run for the hills. I just hope they beta test the crap out of this game so that out of the box its a polished game. I really hope its not as easy to hack the XP like it was in MW2 by the 2nd week out everyone was already level 70 which just makes you mad. Looks great though I think this game is getting less hype but will be better than COD.

Posted: July 14, 2010 6:55 AM
    BradyHawk101
  • Deathknight888

This game looks very cool, this might be a bit of a toss up between This and COD black ops.

I hope the story telling is top notch, cuse i liked the story and action in COD MW2, but i would of liked the story to be longer, and more engaging, maybe even moral choices... do i kill this terrorist or save him and try and get some information out of him, personally i think that would be cool

Hope Online is good i personally like BF2 better than MW2, cuse i cant blow stuff up and drive tanks hehe, and DICE is making this multi-player, should be awesome

Posted: July 14, 2010 2:07 AM