The MMO Report: E3 2010 Special Part 2

Posted: July 1, 2010
The MMO Report: E3 2010 Special Part 2
Casey finishes The MMO Report's coverage of E3 with Jumpgate Evolution, Marvel Super Hero Squad Online, DC Universe Online and The Agency.

• TheRealDeal69

I wan't wait for the release of this game. I've been waiting for a game like this since Freelancer.

Posted: September 22, 2010 7:47 PM
    TheRealDeal69
  • Irengard

Sort of dissappointed you didn't cover Rift: Planes of Telara. Been three years we heard about "The Agency" at E3!

Posted: July 31, 2010 11:17 PM
    Irengard
  • linkwin

this game should be called star fox 64 online

Posted: July 16, 2010 7:27 AM
    linkwin
  • ryguyryan

lol at 3:30, that little snippit from jumpgate is exactly the same as the beginning of the space battle in star wars revenge of the sith

Posted: July 7, 2010 2:07 PM
    ryguyryan
  • BringerofLight

One of the best shows in a while.

Posted: July 5, 2010 2:27 PM
    BringerofLight
  • HighFive52

Thumbs up on DCUO. I've gotta admit that a Nov '10 release is a little ambitious though considering the competition. Jumpgate looks good, but I'll wait for a demo to try that one out.

In any event, great looks at the upcoming MMOs. I'm glad to see some people stepping out and trying something different beyond the current fantasy offerings.

Posted: July 3, 2010 9:22 PM
    HighFive52
  • xiaolin99

all look very interesting except the agency. I wish DC Universe would have cross-platform worlds.

Posted: July 2, 2010 8:22 PM
    xiaolin99
  • Skodmunk

Where is Warhammer 40k mmo ?!?!?!

Posted: July 2, 2010 11:57 AM
    Skodmunk
  • xDeatHBeaMx

Been looking forward to Jumpgate since the dawn of time. Cant wait. The agency looks decent, but im honestly not so excited about DCU online or That marvel thing.

Posted: July 2, 2010 10:21 AM
  • apx

Looking forward to Jumpgate: Evolution, also now after watching this vid The Agency has caught my eye. Thank you Casey for the refreshingly entertaining style + good info on the games you cover.

Posted: July 2, 2010 1:10 AM
    apx
  • T3B7Y4

dcu online looks awesome and wtf was marvel thinking with super hero squad its the dumbest idea ever they shoulda never canceled marvel universe online that game woulda been awesome and woulda made alot of extra cash for marvel

Posted: July 2, 2010 1:08 AM
    T3B7Y4
  • apx

Posted: July 2, 2010 1:06 AM
    apx
  • HepaTitusK

One question I suppose...rift was shown at E3, yet you didn't touch on it. what's up with that?

Posted: July 1, 2010 9:34 PM
    HepaTitusK
  • HepaTitusK

I <3 MMOs. I've been waiting so long for the storm of mmos to hit. The storm that would take over the reign of WoW. I love WoW and all but I need new stuff. And it's coming...oh yes, it's coming.... /touchself

Posted: July 1, 2010 9:05 PM
    HepaTitusK
  • Vlaadimyr

Jumpgate Evolution looks like one of the dumbest f'n ideas for an MMO ever.

Posted: July 1, 2010 4:40 PM