Adam and Morgan Discuss Microsoft at E3 2010

Posted: July 1, 2010
Adam and Morgan Discuss Microsoft at E3 2010
Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb discuss Microsoft's showing at this year's E3 including the new motion controller Kinect, Gears of War 3, Fable 3 and Halo: Reach in this X-Play discussion about Microsoft at E3 2010.

• libby57

Hi, Here's how to get yourself a free PS3, iPod, wii or even cash!. Just go to - urfree giftscom It's FREE and has been� researched by the BBC to be absolutely genuine. Simply� go to the site and select the gift you would like or� cash if you prefer. For full info and proof its real� just go to ur freegiftscom

Posted: July 9, 2010 12:31 PM
    libby57
  • Komodo

I have zero interest in Kinect.
    Gimme' a hand-held controller, gaming is my down time.

Posted: July 6, 2010 3:21 PM
    Komodo
  • slimjim2345

xbox hardware alright but de games for it suck

Posted: July 5, 2010 9:27 AM
  • Mooninite4life

yah kenect isn all that we havent seen on the wii but a starwars game for kenect would be freaken sweeeet, i want to weild a light saber!! gears and halo we already seen though

Posted: July 4, 2010 2:57 PM
  • pwnpants

I agree, what are Microsoft doing that hasn't either been done (Kinect equals Wii rip off) and also why not do anything new, like enter the handheld market, and all that they have done was make sequels, so i don't applaud them, and in my opinion, presuming that E3 was a contest, Microsoft lost, by a lot, Be Tee Dubs, halo is way over rated, wooo hooo, an easy shooter, and online is stupid because gravity hammer/ lazer sword= win

Posted: July 3, 2010 9:57 AM
  • incredibilistic

I finally made my way to Scottsdale Fashion Square to try out the Kinect controller and I finally see what's cool about it. But I agree that it's similar to the reaction I had to the Wii which was favorable but then it lost its appeal after the initial "wow that was cool".

The Star Wars game was complete hogwash evidence by the fact the actions between the onscreen avatar and the onstage actor being completely out of sync.

I think Kinect, like the Wii, will have that initial coolness to it and then no one will use it beyond navigating their TV, which in itself is really cool but is it worth $150 bucks? Having said that I don't think Move is that much better but at least it has better gaming applications.

Posted: July 2, 2010 7:26 PM
    incredibilistic
  • BlackLable69

Personally I'm waiting for the big 3 to finally shift to a Next-Gen console design that allows vast "Affordable" hardware upgrades similar to PCs. Extended life and happy game developers.

Posted: July 1, 2010 7:48 PM