E3 2010: Two Worlds II Interview

Posted: June 24, 2010
E3 2010: Two Worlds II Interview
Jake Digenmaro goes in depth about the development 'Two Worlds II,' which continues the narrative of the first game. Players will be treated to a darker story with more fleshed out characters. Check it out!

• littletman88

Cautiously hopeful

Posted: July 13, 2010 9:27 AM
    littletman88
  • littletman88

Cautiously hopeful

Posted: July 13, 2010 9:21 AM
    littletman88
  • The_US_Assassin

looks meh

Posted: July 13, 2010 3:46 AM
    The_US_Assassin
  • cwhas2godhands

It sure hell LOOKS better than the last one.

Posted: July 12, 2010 8:09 PM
    cwhas2godhands
  • SGGordy

This game just looks better and better everytime I see a demo, walthrough or screenshot. I thoroughly enjoyed the first game, bugs and all... a bit frustrating every now and then, but all in all, it was a far better RPG on the console than any others in its Genre... yes I said it quietly, but Oblivion sucked!!!! Talking friggin cats!!! Anyway, this game is certainly going to shut those up that knocked the first one. Can't wait!

Posted: July 12, 2010 11:55 AM
    SGGordy
  • SGGordy

Posted: July 12, 2010 11:47 AM
    SGGordy
  • coldfire99000

Well, believe it or not this is one of the few games that i will be anticipating this year!!!

Posted: July 6, 2010 6:27 PM
    coldfire99000
  • 2ply

Despite my feelings towards the first game, i'm actually really looking forward to this :) If it lives up to the promises, then this will definatly be my new rpg for awhile.

Posted: June 25, 2010 8:26 AM
    2ply
  • bigjaywara

I really hope they fix the online and live up to what they say

Posted: June 25, 2010 3:36 AM