The Biggest Game Reveals of E3 2010

Posted: June 21, 2010
The Biggest Game Reveals of E3 2010
Morgan Webb reviews the biggest games announced at E3 2010, including Kid Icarus: Uprising on the 3DS, Rayman: Origins for multiple platforms, Portal 2 for multiple platforms, Twisted Metal for the PS 3 and The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for the Wii.

• Deluxitizing

Twisted metal yay

Posted: May 3, 2011 9:10 AM
    Deluxitizing
  • HocusPloehnis

Zelda is the epitome of Original. It's as old as I am and will continue to amaze and entertain after I die from lack of good games. Did most people care for Wind Waker? Not really, besides the obvious graphics flaws it was too short and well, sailing on a ship with nothing much to see but water is boring. We witnessed Link jumping off a cliff into the clouds, so obviously he or something else is going to fly us around the world so that should be interesting in itself. I'm actually tired of Valve games, been playing since Counter-strike, they are as boring as Halo, providing little to no challenge.

Posted: October 25, 2010 7:49 PM
  • JesseBAndersen

Some awesome games coming. Kid Icarus is going to be so good. I have never been a fan of Rayman, but that game looks great. The Zelda Skyward Sword game also looks good, but the 3DS Ocarina of Time gets my money!

Posted: July 23, 2010 11:06 AM
    JesseBAndersen
  • Spyro_Soul95

The trailer for the new Zelda made my sword go skyward.

Posted: July 21, 2010 6:02 PM
    Spyro_Soul95
  • Connor53

Icarus looks good. I just hate when good games come out on handhelds. Skyward sword looks like a step backwards. I would have been totally ok with them keeping the twilight art style. Portal 2 looks as good as anything valve puts out (which is a good thing).

Posted: June 22, 2010 7:14 PM
    Connor53
  • TheMilkMonster

this is a cool list but its lacking any of the new IP's. These are all follow ups. wheres rageee? rarrrrr

Posted: June 22, 2010 7:09 PM
  • shushine

im sorry but i have to giggle when i hear the name Zelda skyward sword

Posted: June 22, 2010 7:47 AM
    shushine
  • Deathknight888

to be honest i thought Rage was a bigger surprise for me, the graphics and the game play were simply astonishing, and the demo's shown were top notch i think Rage could easily be game of the year next year.

Posted: June 22, 2010 2:16 AM
    Deathknight888
  • StefanGrey

So let me get this straight: from the reveal of Skyward Sword til now, X-Play has basically given Zelda a 6 out of 5, despite the fact that the Zelda series hasn't changed all that much (outside of Wii Motion Controls) since Ocarina of Time, yet Darksiders gets a 2 out of 5 because it's a Zelda Clone? Darksiders was a great game, that felt like someone said "Hey,. let's make a true next gen Zelda game, add some elements of Devil May Cry to a decent comic book story. I'm proud to say I called this reaction after you guys did your 'review' of darksiders. If War had been wearing a green cap and running around hyrule instead of a post-apocalyptic (literally) wasteland, you guys would have loved the game. Now we get a new Zelda that ditches the great art style of Twilight Princess for a more kid-friendly Wind Waker color palette. At this point Miyamoto could do anything with Zelda and you clowns would just clap like trained seals, but let somebody take their cues from a Miyamoto game, put there own improvements on it, and you guys will deride it for not bringing anything new to the table.

You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

Posted: June 21, 2010 9:08 PM
  • mikeyme626

i personally thought Donkey Kong Country was one of the shockers to have came out of E3

Posted: June 21, 2010 8:44 PM