E3 2010: Rock Band 3 Interview

Posted: June 18, 2010
E3 2010: Rock Band 3 Interview
'Rock Band 3' promises to be the ultimate music game...ever! Lead Designer Dan Teasdale tells us what's new in the game, from the keyboard peripheral, customized personal settings and road challenges.

• slashno

I play drums in real life and RB1 Started me. I'm really looking forward to this!

Posted: August 15, 2010 12:32 PM
    slashno
  • 2ply

Great, sounds like I might not suck at these games now. I can play a guitar but I always sucked at these games the way they were before, and now if the kiddies use this "pro" guitar controller too they will have something to actually brag about too.
    I know i'll be looking forward to the day when I can finally beat my little cousins at their own game >:)

Posted: June 21, 2010 7:22 AM
    2ply
  • Leroy573

so so so so so so so so so excited. i'm gonna play bohemian rhapsody so many times, and it will always be epic. Not sure if I'll pick up either of the new guitar controllers (already have a real one, although it sucks and I suck at it) but most def picking up two mics and the keyboard, and cymbals for the drums.

Posted: June 20, 2010 5:31 PM
    Leroy573
  • Paulip78

It sounds cool, but will rock band 2 and all of my DLC transfer into this game. That would defer me from making this a day one purchase.

Posted: June 20, 2010 2:46 PM
    Paulip78
  • holidaybob

@blindsided21
    You do know that Squire is just an affordable version of Fender. Take a Fender Strat, take the brand name off of it (and like $150-$200, i might add), and you're left with a Squire. Same quality parts, just cheaper.

Posted: June 20, 2010 12:56 AM
    holidaybob
  • blindsided21

A Squire Strat? Really? You couldn't do better than that?

Concept is interesting though. I might actually pick this one up.

Posted: June 19, 2010 9:24 PM
    blindsided21
  • nuggz503

Remember Guitar Hero? Neither do I = P

Posted: June 19, 2010 6:26 PM
    nuggz503
  • BoltonCU

I just blew my load, sorry... must change my pants now

Posted: June 19, 2010 5:28 AM
    BoltonCU
  • PinkCrayon32

@tsglass

interesting, i didn't know harmonix came up with drop in/out gameplay...

Posted: June 19, 2010 3:21 AM
    PinkCrayon32
  • PinkCrayon32

@tsglass

interesting, i didn't know harmonix came up with drop in/out gameplay...

Posted: June 19, 2010 3:20 AM
    PinkCrayon32
  • tsglass

Best Music Game Ever.

Just waiting for Activision to copy again...

Posted: June 18, 2010 11:05 PM