E3 2010: Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Interview

Posted: June 17, 2010
E3 2010: Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 Interview
We get the lowdown on 'Marvel vs. Capcom 3' with Producer Ryota Niitsuma, and find out about old friends and new characters, improved graphics, and how the game has changed since the last edition.

• Wyvirn

Looks awesome, but all I can hope is that it is more balanced then Marvel versus capcom 2 and more music selection. But then again, DEADPOOL FR TEH WHEN!

Posted: June 26, 2010 6:27 PM
    Wyvirn
  • OmegaGamePro

I can't wait to have this game :)

Posted: June 25, 2010 7:35 PM
    OmegaGamePro
  • rodwoo

Can't wait for this one.

Posted: June 25, 2010 12:48 PM
    rodwoo
  • NortheastMonk

Arcade port? Not with online signals that make it possible in your own home! Still, Capcom delivers the best arcade to home ports IMO.

Posted: June 25, 2010 12:22 PM
    NortheastMonk
  • micrapple

I've wasted so much coins in the arcade on MvsC 1 & 2. Can't wait to waste more coins.

Posted: June 24, 2010 9:12 PM
    micrapple
  • Nub Salad

Man I was so excited about this game when i first heard about it, but after seen the videos, screens and then hearing about the new mortal kombat, my interest has faded a bit.

Posted: June 24, 2010 8:53 PM
    Nub+Salad
  • DaRhino

Does anyone else dislike the graphics?

For some reason Wolverine and Chris Redfield look cool and the rest of the of capcom characters look satisfactory. But Deadpool looks like he is wearing feety pajamas instead of a ninja suit, and the Hulk and Iron Man look like bad CGI or bad plastic toys (like some of the fake ones you get from McDonalds or Mexico). I just want the Marvel characters to look really cool, and right now I would rather have MvC2 graphics. Gameplay wise it looks really fun, although all the flashyness makes it look like some of the characters may blend and not differentiate from eachother too much. Definitely still can't wait to play this but I hope the clean up the graphics a lot.

Posted: June 24, 2010 8:19 PM
    DaRhino
  • PSfanatic

Makes you wonder if the entire franchise characters of both Marvel and Capcom will be crammed into the game without any problems. I can't wait to get a PS3. This game will be on my to-get list.

Posted: June 24, 2010 8:18 PM
    PSfanatic
  • PSfanatic

Posted: June 24, 2010 8:15 PM
    PSfanatic
  • HoFT013

@vaajtswv -- If that does happen, then maybe we'll be treated to the Ultimate versions of the Marvel roster. That's be badass.

Posted: June 24, 2010 6:30 PM
  • CrazedGamer79

lol its about time they made another MvC.

Posted: June 24, 2010 5:38 PM
    CrazedGamer79
  • vaajtswv

Makes me wonder what they will save for the super version.

Posted: June 24, 2010 5:18 PM
    vaajtswv
  • HoFT013

This game looks phenomenal. I can see my friends and I (including my girlfriend who LOVES Marvel) playing this a LOT. And I see myself being Deadpool and Spidey more than any character in the game (I admittedly hate the Street Fighter franchise).

Side Note: The translator has a lisp. lol

Posted: June 24, 2010 5:07 PM
  • rjayjayc

omg i dont want to loose my life for this game

Posted: June 22, 2010 1:55 AM