E3 2010: Fable III Peter Molyneux Interview

Posted: June 17, 2010
E3 2010: Fable III Peter Molyneux Interview
The king of Fable, Peter Molyneux, tells us all about 'Fable III,' including the story of the game, how to level up your character and everything they use, and a new functionality that allows you to actually make contact with people in the game.

• corneilius71

spread the cause

http://www.facebook.com/page s/I-Hate-Pete-Molyneux/3536319 48007182

Posted: April 2, 2012 7:34 PM
    corneilius71
  • Inlighten

Great in fable II my wife cheated on me and had a kid with some other guy, I always loved my daughter though guess i'll be her but being a girl will werid me out a bit but I'll do it for my Kalen

Posted: August 5, 2010 7:33 PM
    Inlighten
  • M1k3_RedHeadedStepChild

The original fable was awesome i havent got a chance to play fable 2 but from what ive heard and seen its just as good if not better.. i would be surprised if fable 3 doesent top the other two.. as long as they dont rush things lol!

Posted: July 29, 2010 2:29 PM
    M1k3_RedHeadedStepChild
  • Vesuvian Ast3r1x

The 1 gunshot to kill Lucien was very anti-climatic. I hope they have a more epic final boss fight this time around, more along the lines of Jack of Blades in dragon form or something. I mean let's face it everything you do in a game leads up to whomever or whatever caused the conflagration in the first place. So it is in my opinion that game developers are actually slowly but surely enough killing the epic finish that any gamer worth his/her salt should be expecting. I want a big nasty monster at the end of the game, I want something so hard to kill it bring tears to my eyes, I want a really difficult fight after devoting 40-60hrs of time into the game, so difficult in fact that it makes me begin to doubt my in myself. A good example is Final Fantasy 13's Orphan, it took me awhile but when I finally did it the ending was that much sweeter. Come on developers making it so easy that every player can beat it is a good gesture, don't get me wrong, but in doing so you actually alienate pro-gamers - or anyone bold enough to call themselves so.

Posted: July 3, 2010 10:20 AM
  • Nathiest

Cool so I just load my saved game from my pc OH RIIIGHT FABLE II NEVER CAME OUT ON THE PC!

Posted: July 3, 2010 9:56 AM
    Nathiest
  • The_prince_of_canada

Cant wait for this, it's even more in depth than the first one. When is this fable coming out anyway?

Posted: July 2, 2010 1:23 PM
    The_prince_of_canada
  • dormouse03

Looks like they have definitely made some improvements on the Fable 2 formula. Combat moves look slick, leveling up sounds intriguing, and the touch system adds some realism. I just hope this means I finally get to pet my doggie!

Posted: July 2, 2010 12:09 PM
    dormouse03
  • ddubblee

Loved FABLE 1. but Fable 2 was Awful!. I kept waiting for it to get cool. it kept teasing that it was about to get kool. but never did. I killed the final boss with 1 gun shot. ridiculous. I'm not holding gout hope. screw it i might get a ps3!.

Posted: July 2, 2010 11:26 AM
    ddubblee
  • Noble 6

Happy to hear they fixed the multiplayer. I'm definitley buying this game for the single player but once I finish the game the multiplayer will keep me coming back. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Posted: July 2, 2010 10:36 AM
    Noble+6
  • Silverweed

Well it's good to know that the family I spent so much time on in Fable 2 means absolutely nothing now since my character has apparently given birth to two extra children who "matter" to the game. Not to mention all those gay characters that apparently went straight for a while after the credits rolled. lol

Posted: July 2, 2010 9:36 AM
    Silverweed
  • xDeatHBeaMx

they are never going to do better that the origional Fable. I thought Fable 2 was OK, but im not certain they will ever be able to top Fable. The only thing that seems to be getting better rather than worse is the multiplayer.

Posted: July 2, 2010 9:20 AM
  • Kill Audio

To Hailtothehill, there will be a dog. If you actually read up or watch some of the earlier videos, they tell us that they are bringing the dog back.

Also, if you look up somewhere on G4tv.com about the Fable 3 Limited Edition details, it comes with a code (or something) that allows you to get the Boxer breed for your dog.

Posted: July 2, 2010 8:10 AM
    Kill+Audio
  • Mjtny73

i just hope they fix the magic system because that whole menu casting thing was atrocious

Posted: July 2, 2010 1:38 AM
    Mjtny73
  • anonymous-person

Can't wait, but can't get it cause of the red ring.

Posted: July 1, 2010 11:14 PM
    anonymous-person
  • hailtothehill

No dog?

Posted: July 1, 2010 8:24 PM
    hailtothehill
  • nightsnipe

I loved 1 and 2 wasn't sure about this one. It all SOUNDS really good the leveling up seems finally what we've been asking for. Just hope it all comes together in the final game

Posted: July 1, 2010 6:59 PM