E3 2010 Live: Goldeneye 007 Floor Report

Posted: June 17, 2010
E3 2010 Live: Goldeneye 007 Floor Report
Kristin Adams visits the Activision booth at E3 2010 to hear more from Julian Widdows, Executive Producer, about the return of 'Goldeneye 007' for the Wii.

Games in this Video:

GoldenEye 007 (Wii)

• AustinEngy

@zeroskie No, the Wii will make this game worse than ever before. Look at the graphics in the trailer. It looks absolutely horrendous. Would've been better as an all console release with a special "toned-down" version for the Wii. I have high hopes that this game fails and I can laugh at Activision once again. I'd stick with Goldeneye Source. Even though there's only like, 3 people who play that game, it's still more multiplayer than you'll get with the Wii. Oh, and there's OVER 25 WEAPONS! HOLY CRAP!!! AND 8 CHARACHTERS! WOW!

Posted: October 3, 2010 2:40 PM
  • zeroskie

I wonder if this will be better than goldeneye source?

Posted: June 20, 2010 9:32 AM
    zeroskie
  • DaBigFatCow

No!!! We dont want this! You dont look back on the movie and make a game you are supposed to look back on GoldenEye 64 and make an updated version like they did with PerfectDark. This makes me sad. I really wanted a new GoldenEye game but I wanted it to be the same as the N64 one. But on the Xbox 360 and made by Rare and published by Microsoft just like what they did with PerfectDark... :(

Posted: June 19, 2010 8:55 AM
    DaBigFatCow
  • Breezy9401

I love how she said that it was completely unannounced and surprised everyone.Weren't we all tipped off to this and looking forward to it already. I seem to recall a certain leak of information last year that should have tipped us off.

Posted: June 18, 2010 8:53 PM
    Breezy9401
  • t1mY@h

Sorry double post. Damn browser!!

Posted: June 18, 2010 4:46 PM
  • t1mY@h

@ewoc. a sneaky way around the licensing issues i guess. I recall reading there was alot of barriers preventing a GE64 port to the VC so i suppose this is the easiest (and cheapest) way.

Posted: June 18, 2010 4:45 PM
  • t1mY@h

@Ewoc. a way around the licensing issues perhaps? i know there was alot of crap trying to get GE64 on the VC... i spose this is the easiest (and i imagine 'cheapest way around it :P

Posted: June 18, 2010 4:41 PM
  • starclassics

something seems really wrong with this game in general. I don't understand the market for this game, and since it's on the wii, I'm going to call for its early demise. I'm going to think this game just kinda disappears in the void. Nothing special here, move on.

Posted: June 18, 2010 3:15 PM
    starclassics
  • Ewoc

so... they can do that?? just simply remove the star of the actual movie and replace him with this game.. .. Something seems really wrong with that.

Posted: June 18, 2010 6:31 AM
    Ewoc
  • DownwithBigBrother

Kick ass, simply kick ass

Posted: June 17, 2010 10:24 PM