E3 2010: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage Gameplay Trailer

Posted: June 17, 2010
E3 2010: Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage Gameplay Trailer
Watch the rage-aholics chug their rage-ahol and beat on some meat puppets in some actual gameplay from Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage from Tecmo Koei.

• cheesypoofs

looks like a PS2 game

Posted: June 22, 2010 8:14 AM
    cheesypoofs
  • 2ply

Cool to see less obvious series's(?lol) are being made into games, but this looks a little too close to Dynasty Warriors. Bit early to judge, although it does seem like the exact same game with a different theme, and looks just as slow and repetive.
    If that is indeed the case, Fists of the North Star deserves much better treatment..

Posted: June 21, 2010 7:56 AM
    2ply
  • Flight_Eagle

There are fists coming out of that guys rear.

Also, the bad guys don't look like they're getting punched. Or anything. there's this generic "Ugh." animation that they do when they get hit.

But the player animation looks great. Little slow, but i guess it's realistic.

Posted: June 18, 2010 6:19 PM
    Flight_Eagle
  • Da Las Icon

The animation looks a little slow

Posted: June 18, 2010 8:52 AM
    Da+Las+Icon
  • lowkevmic

@Xeridan- I went nuts when I saw this video!! Fist of the North Star was my introduction to anime back when I was in middle school!! You're right though this do look a lot like Dynasty Warriors, which oddly enough seems to genre making a comeback this year.

Posted: June 18, 2010 8:06 AM
    lowkevmic
  • Xeridian

OMFG, Didn't see this till I search for the RAGE coverage, I love the original and this game looks like its gonna be pretty cool. Sort of Dynasty Warriors (without the suck) mixed with Final Fight or Street Fighter.

Can't wait to see more of this one! I hope it is as Tough as the original too...

Posted: June 18, 2010 3:30 AM