E3 2010: Gears of War 3 Interview

Posted: June 22, 2010
E3 2010: Gears of War 3 Interview
Those Locusts just keep coming! Design Director Cliff Bleszinski talks about the final game in the epic 'Gears of War' trilogy where our heroes tackle a new alien enemy from inside the planet.

• KONGFOMAN

cant wait

Posted: July 6, 2010 11:06 AM
    KONGFOMAN
  • NortheastMonk

Day this comes out I'll buy another 360. That whole RROD was a scam, now I can buy one and not worry. But yeah Gears 3 will be worth playing. Still have the swag from the Gears 1 launch!

Posted: July 5, 2010 12:35 PM
    NortheastMonk
  • Sarge494

Just to throw out a prediction here, I think that Gears 3 isnt going to have a happy ending. Since they keep failing at destroying them in the first place, I dont think it would be a surprise if the COG were destroyed and the Locust actually won. I have played a lot of games with victorious endings and would honestly like to see a change in the flow of endings. For a game style like Gears of Wars with its dark campaign an all, it would make perfect sense to create a "Oh were so screwed, we cant win" sort of last stand loss for the COG.

Posted: July 4, 2010 11:14 AM
    Sarge494
  • Klok

Too bad it' not coming to PC.

I'm not buying crappy obsolete xbox just to play a single game.

Posted: July 3, 2010 8:40 PM
    Klok
  • r34p3r_13

Cannot. Wait.

Posted: June 29, 2010 8:21 PM
    r34p3r_13
  • 1nitial_D

I can't wait for this new game I love the first games. I even read one of the books for gears of war.

This game looks so much better than the first 2.

Posted: June 29, 2010 5:34 PM
    1nitial_D
  • Normandy_SR3

I don't play on PC but why they stop makin gears on PC?

Posted: June 29, 2010 2:01 PM
    Normandy_SR3
  • roscobot

This is where I'm happy to be a multiple platform gamer, and not a dumbass fanboy. I game on my PS3 mostly, and my PC a bit as well. I just beat Gears 1 on the PC. (I know im a bit behind, shut it) and I really want to play the rest of this series. Trying to bribe my GF into getting me one of those shiny new 360 models for Christmas. :)

Posted: June 28, 2010 7:17 PM
    roscobot
  • Lawrence123

I loved GEOW 1 and loved GEOW 2 even more so I very excited for GEOW 3 so very much !

Posted: June 28, 2010 5:16 PM
    Lawrence123
  • drangel_jam

biggest baddest and the most badass.

Posted: June 28, 2010 5:14 PM
    drangel_jam
  • shitzngiggles

gears and crackdown are the only two game series that get me this excited for the upcoming sequels. its all the little things that they add. can't wait for july 6 and i can't wait for april 2011!!!!

Posted: June 28, 2010 4:15 PM
    shitzngiggles
  • lowkevmic

To all the trolls on here bad mouthing Gears 3 or any other big release...Really, what's your point?? Besides the lag, there really isn't a grocery list of issues with the second Gears of War. Just like with HALO or any other big blockbuster game for the 360 or even PS3 for that matter, fans will still be out on the first day to buy it and it will make record breaking numbers in sales. So why even talk about it when you already know the outcome?? I will be there the first day to pick up my copy since my preorder is already paid for!!

Posted: June 28, 2010 3:26 PM
    lowkevmic
  • Bollocks_2_ya

What the hell is wrong with you people? What "changes" did you want to see? It is still gears of war. Don't make fun of this game, Halo sucks donkey ball! This game is amazing!

Posted: June 28, 2010 3:09 PM
    Bollocks_2_ya
  • ddyer89

They are already showing the 3rd Carmine dieing in this at 1:10!

I actually hope that if their is a 3rd brother in this one that he survives that way he can actually make his family very proud!

Posted: June 28, 2010 3:05 PM
  • Cri Havoc

also, im still waiting for an XBLA port of Jazz Jackrabbit

Posted: June 28, 2010 2:44 PM
  • Cri Havoc

Beating a guy to death with his own arm isn't a gimmick...f'ing METAL! CANT WAIT!

Posted: June 28, 2010 2:39 PM
  • Pwnproof

I loved the first game with all my heart,the second one not so much.....So maybe if this one can re-spark the greatness i got from the first one i might grab an arcade 360 (still have my old HDD) but it will have to be a really good game at lest enough to make me buy this system again. If not oh well but i shall see.

Posted: June 28, 2010 2:38 PM
    Pwnproof
  • greeknerd

I give Funkytown109 two thumbs up.

Posted: June 28, 2010 1:52 PM
    greeknerd
  • funkytown109

im sick of people trashing gears and halo just because theyre popular. they are the two best shooters around. gears 2 was a little laggy but when you get a good game there is no game better.

and i actually do really enjoy the story and mythos of halo and gears. more halo than gears but still they are very interesting

Posted: June 28, 2010 1:18 PM